44 replies to this topic

#31 Camaroguy579

Camaroguy579

Recruit - 2nd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 03:15 PM

The voice glitch needs to be fixed!!! It sux sooo bad to have guys you know come into your room and they cant hear you but you can hear them or visa versa.

THIS SHOULD BE PRIORITY NUMBER 1 FOR A PATCH.
Posted Image

#32 Avalon Drew

Avalon Drew

Scout - 3rd Class

• GR.net Supporter
  • 246 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 03:27 PM

That's a problem with a person's internet. What happens there is that somebody's NAT is incompatible with somebody else's, and so they can't hear the other person's voice, and vice versa.

Really, the only cure for this would be to have every single member of Xbox Live go out and buy Live compatible devices and internet services. Which is never going to happen, so there's always going to be problems.

#33 tangovictor

tangovictor

Recruit - 2nd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 10:06 PM

Bugs I've experienced (all single player campaign)

1st and most often annoyance... when rets are over a target and you attempt to give command to 'attack target' it instead sends them running out into the open to a position as if you were telling them to 'move out' to a location. You have to recall, then give the command over, taking a few seconds that can cost you your life.

2nd: when croutching against a wall at a corner, getting stuck at steps and not being able to move away from the cover. This is SO annoying, especially when you have to restart the mission.

3rd bug: team moves away from area that you told them to hold and a member walks out into the middle of fire for no reason. If you tell them to take cover and attack, why do they move away from that area on their own if you're holding still?

4th bug: team member gets stuck in a corner trying to move directly to a location or follow you rather than moving out the entrance then falling in formation. Even when I go back to him and give the order to fall in - he won't turn around and walk to me... he's stuck in the corner running against the wall. WEAK.

5th bug: you drop your rifle to pickup an enemy rifle (switching sniper gun for an assault rifle) then you run back to re-swap weapons... it's gone.

6th bug: the cheat codes I found don't work (RB, X, RB, X, LB, Y) does not give you 100% health! ok that's not really a bug... but it was so promising, and it doesn't work and I'm tired of getting killed on the helo intro.... : (

Edited by tangovictor, 21 March 2006 - 10:06 PM.

Posted Image

#34 Bobble D

Bobble D

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 09:41 PM

That's a problem with a person's internet. What happens there is that somebody's NAT is incompatible with somebody else's, and so they can't hear the other person's voice, and vice versa.

Really, the only cure for this would be to have every single member of Xbox Live go out and buy Live compatible devices and internet services. Which is never going to happen, so there's always going to be problems.

View Post

I don't know if it's an incompatible NAT. For me, it happens with random people at a random frequency for those people.

I.e. for 10 days straight, I won't have this issue with the same group of friends, then on the 11th day, I won't be able to hear one of them, but all the others are fine, then on the 12th day, the guy that I couldn't hear before is fine, but I can't hear someone else.

Also, starting up a private chat with the person who can't hear you in the lobby works, and communication goes both ways in the private chat. After killing the private chat, the problem returns in the GRAW general channel.

Having the person who can't hear someone log out and log back in always seems to fix the problem, too.

If it's a NAT issue, it's an incredibly flakey one. Wouldn't putting in code that attempts to re-initiate the conversation connection periodically potentially solve the problem? It seems like it's giving up on the communication pathway and then not re-attempting to connect because it already thinks it has no chance.

#35 OPSIXDELTA

OPSIXDELTA

Scout - 3rd Class

• GR.net Supporter
  • 273 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 08:56 PM

i have been having a bug, where when i hold in the L trigger during mp play, sometimes i get stuck in the tight over the shoulder view, this started happening only about a month ago, i figured it was my controller, but i have been finding many people with this problem, and it happens with whatever controller i use (i have two) seems to happen most with the mrc and scarL , dont know, might not be a bug, but i have died a few times because of it.

#36 Baldicus

Baldicus

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 11:43 PM

Have had trouble designating targets a couple of times when using sniper weapons.......

Re-played scenario with other weapons with no hitch whatsoever?

#37 MasterKain2053

MasterKain2053

Recruit - 2nd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 09:24 PM

May have already been touched on not sure but, designating waypoints can get to be a big problem, I'll be looking seven miles off and I'll designate a waypoing five inches from me. Now don't get me wrong that's not a huge deal for everyone but I use waypoints almost non stop and so do the people I play with. Makes it tough to point things out when nothing want's to be pointed at.

#38 Tobye

Tobye

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 July 2006 - 06:17 PM

I'm new to GRAW and only got it for 360 after playing the xbox version, so I wanted to know what's up with enemy intels on multiplayer?
It was done perfect on xbox (scramblers, up-loading enemy intels), mainly becuase once a guy is locked, it stays that way-what the hell is the point of a nice big target if it goes away when they're under cover?
Then voila, they jump out in front of you and blow you away becuase you thought he must of died. Is this a glitch, or just stupid (like how they got rid of ladders as well)?

But one big plus, I can finaly play against Yanks with no more than 1/2 sec lag! Brilliant work UBI! (Just wish you didn't f'up FCI:Predator-you suck UBI!)

#39 MasterKain2053

MasterKain2053

Recruit - 2nd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 11:27 PM

I'm new to GRAW and only got it for 360 after playing the xbox version, so I wanted to know what's up with enemy intels on multiplayer?
It was done perfect on xbox (scramblers, up-loading enemy intels), mainly becuase once a guy is locked, it stays that way-what the hell is the point of a nice big target if it goes away when they're under cover?
Then voila, they jump out in front of you and blow you away becuase you thought he must of died. Is this a glitch, or just stupid (like how they got rid of ladders as well)?

But one big plus, I can finaly play against Yanks with no more than 1/2 sec lag! Brilliant work UBI! (Just wish you didn't f'up FCI:Predator-you suck UBI!)

So here's a good idea tobye. Do a little research before you complain. Redstorm entertainment created this little jewel called GRAW Multiplayer. While I have my complaints I completely disagree with everything you said but thats neither here nor there. so anyway secondly why don't you just sell all of your ubi games and never buy one again andstop complaining on the boards. Oh and if you're complaining about lag with yanks it sounds like you're out of the country, if that's true then get over half a seconds lag from thousands of miles away. Better yet play with people from your own country.

#40 D0NT SH0OT ME

D0NT SH0OT ME

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 11:21 PM

I dont know if anyone else has this problem but sometimes in the campain when i have my soldier lying down and i try to crawl forward my guy will fly up into a standing position but his arms will be pointed out to each side so that he is in a t shape. i can then move him around but his legs dont move he kinda just glides around but then when i try to shoot he goes back to a lying position and shoots instantly. it is very strang

#41 ZPaul2Fresh8

ZPaul2Fresh8

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 12:49 AM

Xbox 360 - MP

Sound glitch/bug.

While spectating, if you switch to another player to spectate and he happens to be reloading after firing off a clip, the sound effect of the gun firing will loop for a long time while the player isn't even firing!

#42 unwritt3n

unwritt3n

Scout - 2nd Class

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 01:50 AM

MP - Action music bug

If you have your action music set to off in options. It will still play the music. You have to just go to options "in game options" then you will hear the music stop. Then you can go back to the game and play without music even tho it was off in the first place. You have to do this every time you load a map, even though action music is switched to off and saved.

I like having no music :P
Posted Image

#43 ZPaul2Fresh8

ZPaul2Fresh8

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 10:09 PM

MP - Action music bug

If you have your action music set to off in options. It will still play the music. You have to just go to options "in game options" then you will hear the music stop. Then you can go back to the game and play without music even tho it was off in the first place. You have to do this every time you load a map, even though action music is switched to off and saved.

I like having no music :P

Just play a song from your HDD and pause it. Viola!

#44 lizardghp

lizardghp

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 01:53 AM

one bug i found - at the end of ghost recon when you beat carlos you can go pick up his rocket launcher but your character will have a blank gun

#45 zeealice

zeealice

Pointman - 3rd Class

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 11:22 AM

I dont know if anyone else has this problem but sometimes in the campain when i have my soldier lying down and i try to crawl forward my guy will fly up into a standing position but his arms will be pointed out to each side so that he is in a t shape. i can then move him around but his legs dont move he kinda just glides around but then when i try to shoot he goes back to a lying position and shoots instantly. it is very strang

i got that one too its a modeling glitch
Posted Image
i Have a mind, i like to speak it, no one will ever take the privilege away from me, because even if you killed me for saying what i did, i still said it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users