GRAW - Bug list

44 replies to this topic

#16 Deadpreacher

Deadpreacher

Pointman - 2nd Class

• GR.net Supporter
  • 849 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 07:54 PM

Ok my bug is in Singleplayer with trigger lag.
I get a 2 to 5 second trigger lag in Singleplayer, but thats all that lags. The movment of the guy is dead on. The action bottons are dead on (All Bottons).
Yet when it comes to pulling the fire trigger i always get a 2 to 5 second delay before the gun fires. Everything else dosn't lag that i have seen so far.

With the trigger lag the game becomes almost unplayable in Singleplayer. As for multiplayer the controls are slugest with only a 1 second delay, but no where near as bad as the singleplayer more like the old GR2 trigger lag in MP.

Anyways this bug is only about the singleplayer trigger lag and so far i made it like 3 levels fighting with the delay. If this can't get patched i don't see myself ever beating the Singleplayer in this state!
Repent Repent Repent
I can sense it coming day after day, looking at the past thinking nothing can go wrong.
Repent Repent Repent
As Summer Dies (i'm with the band) My Blog MySpace Home Xbox Ambassador

#17 Cons72

Cons72

Scout - 1st Class

• GR.net Supporter
  • 352 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 08:43 PM

In the weapon description for the M468 weapons, it lists them as using a 5.56 round.

It appears this is only an error in the description and that the game physics are actually using the larger caliber round, but I would appreciate clarification.

Thanks.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I just blew your mind, didn't I? The ol' universe isn't the warm, comfy place it was seven seconds ago, is it...?" - Bucky Kat

#18 Killer Boo

Killer Boo

Recruit - 2nd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 10:02 AM

MP - Sometimes 'some' people in the room do not hear me, and I have had problem with hearing others, also when someone does not hear me, others can, also I can hear them!

#19 Killer Boo

Killer Boo

Recruit - 2nd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 10:03 AM

MP - The 'freezing' issue is mainly when I try to go into the friends list... also when the freez happens I can still hear poeple in the active room also can communicate with them... so it' not a full freeze.

#20 audiolab

audiolab

Scout - 3rd Class

• GR.net Supporter
  • 241 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 01:36 PM

i had a problem on the top of the high rise buildings (the mission where you have to move the tanks along the streets to the rebel base) when i went down two ramps there is a door by some gas canisters i went prone and pushed forward on the stick and my guy started to float into a standing position with his arms outstreched almost like an statue of jesus :D

#21 F0NZ

F0NZ

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 09:48 PM

One problem in multiplayer that is driving me crazy is the fact that even though I turned "OFF" the music option, the damn music is still on.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#22 PoonTaco

PoonTaco

Recruit - 1st Class

• GR.net Supporter
  • 183 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 10:06 PM

Constantly getting booted back to the main menu in ranked matches is really annoying.
Just when I get a good room going, after 3 or 4 rounds, we all get booted back to the menu.
Posted Image

#23 jasper32

jasper32

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 03:35 PM

is it me, or on the 360 version i am strugglinh to set individual commands to my ghosts, i can get them to move in threes, but not seperately, any help please.

Let's make one thread with all the bugs in GRAW.

And lets format it so the Devs can read it better ;)

---
MP - The cross-com on the left had side had the players name you are watching, that name stays there even if you turn off the cross-com
---
MP - Sometimes I can't turn off the 'waypoint' feature once I have set it... (way points are set by pressing up on the D-Pad and down on the D-Pad is a feature to set yourself as a waypoint to 'ask for help' - COOL!)
---

Killer Boo.

View Post

[/quote]

#24 Bobble D

Bobble D

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 05:34 PM

MP - When trying to mute players, they don't stay muted. This is a pain in the butt for troublesome players you want to silence, but it stands out most when trying to set up clan matches(muting the entire other team is almost always required). When gathering both teams for the first time, it's an issue. I have to constantly re-mute players. After the first map is played, the mute seems to hold.

MP - Can't hear some players, but they can hear you. This problem comes up all the time, and it happens with random players. The problem can sometimes be corrected by the affected player shutting down their 360, turning it back on, and rejoining the room. This doesn't always affect the same people, nor does it affect the same combinations of people.

#25 OPSIXDELTA

OPSIXDELTA

Scout - 3rd Class

• GR.net Supporter
  • 273 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 03:28 AM

so i will chalk this up to either A. a bug, or B. a chemical weapon attack by the mexican insurgents. In the mission where you hold off the enemy while the m1 tanks are being outfitted and armed. My screen would drift (in a kinda eeriely natural way) to completely black, then fade to a blurred out image of the battlefield, then back to black then back to normal, etc. i managed to survive by lobbing grenades and staying behind what i thought was cover. anyway, it was weird and the only place i have encountered it so far. i must say it was like they used a chemical agent on me. lol :wacko:

#26 Brainman2k

Brainman2k

Scout - 1st Class

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 06:41 AM

played the xbox360-version for some time now. the problem is: i can't complete one of the missions. dunno the maps name right now, but you have to route and protect 3 abrams through the streets mexico-city, while you're on the rooftops eliminating marksmen and at-guys.
i can't proceed to the second quadrant because one of the 3 tanks gets stuck right at the beginning of the mission. it seems if its slightly outside the map and can't move.

anyone encountered that prob or even has a solution for this. i tried starting the mission over and over again, but no effect. :(

#27 M95-Sniper

M95-Sniper

Scout - 2nd Class

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 08:50 AM

Two bugs:

The M107 is called the M307 when picked up from an enemy marksman. Campaign mode.

The reload animation. The animation is there. But the magazine isn't removed from the rifle. Campaign mode. Don't know about the mp mode.

And a note. Serious lack of rifles in campaign mode. Please add the mp weapons.

Cheers

Edited by M95-Sniper, 14 March 2006 - 08:50 AM.

#28 Jerri Blank

Jerri Blank

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 01:50 PM

In MP, when someone gets dropped from a game because of lag, usually they drop dead and are counted as such. But a few times last night, they didn't, and their avatar remained "alive," just standing there.

jb

#29 scottgroovez

scottgroovez

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 09:47 AM

Game froze on the black screen with the GR logo in the bottom right corner. Reloading the save game and even restarting the machine didn't remedy this. In the end I had to create a new game over writing my save game. Luckily I was only on mission 1...

#30 audiolab

audiolab

Scout - 3rd Class

• GR.net Supporter
  • 241 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 03:52 PM

whilst trying to heal a downed squad member i pressed the "y" button to heal him ,now this is the funny part my soldier was on one side of a parked car whilst the injured on the other of the park car ,causing my soldier to lock up ,after pushing right on joystick my soldier slid around car bodywork and healed him,total time 2minutes :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users