44 replies to this topic

#1 Killer Boo

Killer Boo

Recruit - 2nd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 06:37 PM

Let's make one thread with all the bugs in GRAW.

And lets format it so the Devs can read it better ;)

---
MP - The cross-com on the left had side had the players name you are watching, that name stays there even if you turn off the cross-com
---
MP - Sometimes I can't turn off the 'waypoint' feature once I have set it... (way points are set by pressing up on the D-Pad and down on the D-Pad is a feature to set yourself as a waypoint to 'ask for help' - COOL!)
---

Killer Boo.

#2 ZJJ

ZJJ

Forum Mum

• GR.net Supporter
  • 6,353 posts
  • XFire:tezjj

Posted 07 March 2006 - 09:32 PM

Let's keep this a list of the bugs and not throw a lot of discussion in here. If you want to discuss a particular issue, please start a new thread. :thumbsup:

phedresig.jpeg

You can just hang outside in the sun all day and toss a ball around or you can sit at your computer and do something that matters. - SouthPark vs WoW

#3 jammo

jammo

Recruit - 1st Class

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 171 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 06:20 AM

<deleted, and all subsequent posts deleted>

Janno, look one post above this. See that post by a site Admin? If you had followed that simple advise, maybe all of your posts in this thread would not have ended up in the bin.

I also note you are already at 80% warning level, if you want to stay around here, you might like to think twice before baltantly ignoring Admin advice.

Edited by Rocky, 08 March 2006 - 12:43 PM.

#4 Killer Boo

Killer Boo

Recruit - 2nd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 08:36 AM

MP - When you 'lean' or 'look' around an object whether it is a buildings or cars etc. if you stand too close to the object even though your sights are on the target the bullets shoot the object, if you edge back a little away from the object with you sights sitll in the same place it fine.

I have missed my target because I have been sooting my cover... also have blown myself up thinking I was shooting my target.

#5 Killer Boo

Killer Boo

Recruit - 2nd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 12:01 PM

MP - in the cross-com if the name is too long it sticks out of the little window heheh ( I guess it would if it was too long)

Forget it sticking out but I would have liked the name to be smaller anyway.

Killer Boo.

#6 BigSM

BigSM

Recruit - 2nd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 02:32 PM

well nice grpahics bugs after just a few minutes playing the first mission

Advanced Bugfighter GFX

Discussion of this can be found in this thread.

Edited by ZJJ, 08 March 2006 - 03:46 PM.

Posted Image

#7 Killer Boo

Killer Boo

Recruit - 2nd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 03:07 PM

MP - When you are observing and pull up the map the guy you are observing is not shown on the map but it indicated another player. The indicaton seems to 'rotate' in the direction of the player being observed but not the possition or obsivation.

Killer Boo

#8 Killer Boo

Killer Boo

Recruit - 2nd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 04:51 PM

MP - I have had the game freeze om me twice now... not doing anything special... just a freeze while playing in game.

#9 TiaMaster

TiaMaster

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 09:19 PM

My Game Screen is 'zoomed in' so far that the edges of the HUD are dissappearing past the edges of my TV screen. Needless to say its damm annoying.
I've tried all three resolutions (480, 720 and 1080) and playing in first person and nothing works.

I've never had this problem in any other game.

I have a Mitsubishi 55" running @ 1080i.

Customer Support is WORTHLESS they don't even HAVE a 360, nor do they get games till a week after they're out.

#10 Killer Boo

Killer Boo

Recruit - 2nd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 09:35 PM

MP - I just had a problem where my mic or headset wouldn't work till I re-booted my 360 and reload the game.

Killer Boo

#11 BatWhacker

BatWhacker

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 12:00 AM

When using the VGA Cable on a 1280x1024 screen.

The entire Single Player displays properly as 720p letterbox widescreen while
the entire Multiplayer mode displays incorrectly as 'full-screen'.

Cross posted on Xbox.com, and IGN.com

Proof:
The camera wasn't moved whatsoever and no changes were made to any settings anywhere.
SinglePlayerSingle Player
MultiplayerMultiplayer

:nono:

#12 Deepblue

Deepblue

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 02:19 AM

1. There is geometry pop-in on hard difficulty, but not normal? What?

2. The enemies get stuck on walls sometimes.

3. No southpaw. Please remedy!

That is all for now. Thanks.

EDIT:

4. There isn't any way to remedy the Team mate AI is there? Right now they need to be babied...

5. I doubt this would be fixed in a patch because it isn't a bug, but in the next GR, please show the clip actually get taken out of the gun during a 3rd person reload.

I'm loving this game so far.

Edited by Deepblue, 09 March 2006 - 02:24 AM.

#13 Ganthur

Ganthur

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 12:37 PM

MP - Seems if you launch a server (private) no one can join your room through you (the host) however you can join through someone else in the room. Not sure if it is a bug but it is annoying when you know who the host is and you cant join through them, but can use someone else in the room
Posted Image

#14 Deepblue

Deepblue

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 01:38 PM

Are we going to get a patch for these? This game came so close to perfect, but some bugs and some silly team AI keep it from getting there!

1. There is always geometry pop-in on hard difficulty, but only sometimes on normal?

2. The enemies get stuck on walls sometimes.

3. No southpaw. Please remedy!

4. There isn't any way to remedy the Team mate AI is there? Right now they need to be babied...

5. I doubt this would be fixed in a patch because it isn't a bug, but in the next GR, please show the clip actually get taken out of the gun during a 3rd person reload.

6. There is rediculous animation snapping when reloading a cam-mounted gun. You reload and then it suddenly pops back into position with no transition.

Edited by Deepblue, 09 March 2006 - 01:40 PM.

#15 ChessBoxer 36

ChessBoxer 36

Recruit - 3rd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 02:49 PM

On the first level I jumped over a wall and my character was stuck in a weird position with his head looking down and vibrating. And he was gliding along the ground instead of running. I could not get him out of it. I aborted the mission, started over........jumped over the same wall and my character did the exact same thing.

I dont know how to explain where the wall is but after you've come off the over pass and shot the 2-3 guys down the street....the corner where the dead bodies are there is a wall, I jumped over that into a little yard and thats where it happened both times.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users