1 – All platforms :
If you are having technical problems with your copy of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, please contact our technical support team here: http://www.ubireg.com/uk/
2 – Xbox 360 / SP / MP / Live
Number of players
1 to 4 players in split screen
Online multiplayer game online or local mode
Versus and Co-op mode :
- 2 to 16 players on the exclusive Xbox 360 Co-op campaign
- 2 to 16 players on Xbox Live
- 2 à 16 players on local LAN
Technical infos :
- Memory Card : 4 Mo
- Dolby Digital Sound
- HDTV ready 480p/720p/1080i
- Online Rankings
- Communication system on Xbox Live
3 - Xbox / SP / MP / Xbox Live
Number of players :
1 to 4 players split-screen on multiplayer versus online mode
2 players in Co-op mission (Same as Solo Mission)
2 to 16 players on Xbox Live
Technical Infos :
Memory Card : 1556 Blocks
Son Dolby Digital
HDTV ready 480p
Compatible with the chat system on Xbox Live
4 - PC / SP / MP
5 - Playstation 2 / SP / MP
Number of players
2 to 8 players on versus mode
Technical Infos :
Memory Card : at least 230Kb
Dolby Pro Logic II Sound
Dual Shock Rumble
Broadband adaptor (Ethernet) (for PlayStation 2)
To access the online rankings and use the PlayStation 2 Network Adaptor, you must have a broadband Internet connection. Connection fee(s) are the responsibility of the player. More information can be found on www.playstation.com.
GAME SURPPORTED RES TECH INFO
Screen Info Tech Info
How to Order GRAW From Ubisoft
Order Through Ghost Recon.Net
The Xbox 360 Full Review, any thing and every thing to do with the 360
This Web site seems to offer the best in GRAW Video footage for Console.
GRAW VIDEO FOOTAGE
This site offers good Previews and a list of Tech Info for Xbox/Xbox 360 and has added configeration options.
Again Gametrailers offer some stunning Screens shots in High Definition very large.
High Def Screen Shots
The 1UP Show: Season 2 - Episode 3.
Has a good piece on GRAW.
Iup Show on GRAW SEEN
Christian Allen Lead Designer From R.S.E. MP Development Team Explains the MP side of GRAW.
Explanation of MP
Ubisoft Official Preview Links:
Total Video Games Interview
Total Video Games Preview
Games Radar Review
Pro G Review
Press Start Online Preview
IGN Review C.A.RSE
- If you own a xbox 360, you'll need to get this title!
- After a dramatic showing at X05, Ubisoft listened to the gamejournalists and delayed GRAW, the delay worked out fantastic!
- The commandstructure works perfect, it resembles Brother's in Arms commandstructure!
- The game goes back to it's roots! It's a tactical game!
- The pace is slow. As the first GR!
- Because it resembles the first GR gameplay. It's tactical. And if you loved the first game, this will be your new Heroine! It's highly addictive!
- The shootouts are intense and amazingly thrilling!
- You still can't take much fire. It's realistic. Watch out carefully!
- GRAW is graphically at the very top of the xbox360 architecture!
- It has amazing detail. Everything feels real, sight and sounds!
- Still there is some scripting in the game. But we don't mind! It's not much!
- The levels are big and open. You aren't limited to one specific route!
- They haven't really played the multiplayer part of the game.
So not much comments about that!
- The reviewer is hooked! The action of a FPS and the depth of a RTS!
- GRAW is a MASTERPIECE!
Ubisoft listned to the comments and adjusted the product till they had a showstopper. Get GRAW NOW!
For all the pleasures of GRAW co-op, and the ease of the 360's Live architecture, this is still a Ghost Recon game first and foremost. If you're a player who likes to run and gun -- or, preferably, gun and gun and gun -- you're going to come to a quick end. If you can't take orders, or like to run your own show, well, this is still a Ghost Recon game. Expect to either change your ways or spend a lot of time in spectator mode, watching your teammates finish up a game.
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter is a next-generation game in the fullest sense, whether it's the loaded package of impressive graphics and special effects, the top-notch sound, or the tactically enhanced gameplay. Red Storm's four-plus months of extra time have served the game incredibly well and you can see the difference in the screenshots and you will feel it in the gameplay. It's still Ghost Recon, which is to say it's still a rather acquired taste in first/third-person shooters, but as the series goes, this one is easily the best one yet. You'll be impressed with the stunning single-player game, and when you're done, you'll finally get to play long sessions on Xbox Live with an online game that's fully equipped to deliver a next-gen package. My advice, get this game, or get thee to a nunnery!
Finale Round up of Previews.
Pro-G - 9/10
Bovine Conspiracy - 9/10
GameTrailers - 9.9/10
MyGamer - 9.2/10
The Laser - A
Gaming Target - 9.4/10
BoomTown - 9/10
Deeko - 9/10
EToyChest - 9.5/10
XboxCore - 9.8/10
ThumbBandits - 9/10
MSXboxWorld - 9.5/10
GamesExtreme - 9.3/10
TotalVideoGames - 9/10
GameSpy - 5/5
ClubSkill - 9.3/10
Xbox 360 Advanced - 9.5/10
GamesRadar - 10/10
YahooGames - 9.2/10
GamePro - 4/5
GameSpot - 9.2/10
IGN - 9.2/10
TeamXbox - 9.3/10
If any one wants another link put on please PM me, but it needs to be a good information link only.
Edited by Colin, 27 March 2006 - 05:25 PM.