Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: nothing to repeat at offset 0 in /cluster/004/vclusters/745w7e/sites/745w7e.vc.c4.catncloud.com/http/forums/admin/sources/classes/useragents/userAgentFunctions.php on line 841 Secondary Weapons - GR - Mission Modding - Ghost Recon.net Forums

Ghost Recon Future Soldier

Photo

Secondary Weapons

9 replies to this topic

#1 Tollen

Tollen

Ghost - 2nd Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,137 posts

Posted 10 January 2003 - 02:53 PM

Does any one know how to make my own team use M203īs and FRAGīs, just like the enemies does, īcause if itīs one flaw that exists in GR, then it is the fact that they donīt use their firecrackers!

:stupid:
Posted Image

It's just as much part of men's nature as anything else. All men, even left wing vegetarian liberals with a social conscience, cannot resist picking up a weapon!

//Staff Sergeant Toll

#2 BlueMan

BlueMan

Recruit - 2nd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 10 January 2003 - 03:22 PM

You mean fire them? ok, well i turned all the stat points in the ATR files of my guys to 8, now they freaking act like an elite team, moving carefully, scanning, hiding, taking cover, and yes firing the M203/or throwing frags. Just last night, in the downtown map, I was in the bullding with RPGs coming thru the window, well one of my team members stood up, and fired an M203 straight into the face of the guy with the RPGs, it was pretty cool.

Edited by BlueMan, 10 January 2003 - 03:23 PM.

#3 space_man_hal

space_man_hal

Recruit - 2nd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 10 January 2003 - 04:06 PM

I've never had this problem. I was playing the Island Thunder campaign with about 3 all across on the stat points, and there were times my team fired grenades, sometimes when I didn't even want them to!

#4 Tollen

Tollen

Ghost - 2nd Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,137 posts

Posted 10 January 2003 - 06:49 PM

Okey, the the question is: are your games patched or something?

Cause other than Henkel in IT, nobody fire grenades or throw frags in my teams. So therefore, I wounder if there are an intelligence patch out there..
Posted Image

It's just as much part of men's nature as anything else. All men, even left wing vegetarian liberals with a social conscience, cannot resist picking up a weapon!

//Staff Sergeant Toll

#5 space_man_hal

space_man_hal

Recruit - 2nd Class

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 10 January 2003 - 08:18 PM

All i'm using is Island Thunder with patch 1.4

#6 Tollen

Tollen

Ghost - 2nd Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,137 posts

Posted 10 January 2003 - 08:30 PM

Ok....
Then Í must get my hands on it then (I have no patches, and I think that Ivīe heard something about more fireworks in it)
Posted Image

//Staff Sergeant Toll

#7 The_Slink

The_Slink

Ghost - 1st Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,863 posts

Posted 11 January 2003 - 08:12 AM

Did you set them to supppress? They do use them then. They still use a GL more than frags.
Posted ImagePosted Image
thanks to Dan for the Sig and Avataaar.....

Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

#8 Tollen

Tollen

Ghost - 2nd Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,137 posts

Posted 11 January 2003 - 10:27 AM

Ok. I see your point. Often, because of their tendancy to not using the GL, I carry it myself and let the others carry extra ammo instead (for the quicker reticules).

Thank you!
Posted Image

//Staff Sergeant Toll

#9 The_Slink

The_Slink

Ghost - 1st Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,863 posts

Posted 12 January 2003 - 09:23 AM

Ok. I see your point. Often, because of their tendancy to not using the GL, I carry it myself and let the others carry extra ammo instead (for the quicker reticules).

Thank you!

Who you thanking?

Anyway if they aren't set to suppress they don't use any. Even then I've noticed them throwng Frags three times in countless missions.

Pity they also suck at throwing 'em...
Posted ImagePosted Image
thanks to Dan for the Sig and Avataaar.....

Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

#10 Tollen

Tollen

Ghost - 2nd Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,137 posts

Posted 12 January 2003 - 09:51 AM

To boths Space Man Hal and you Slink, īcause I have installed the patch and now when I set them at supress, those frags fly! :o=

Next step would be to make them survive in CQB :stupid:

Edited by Tollen, 12 January 2003 - 09:52 AM.

Posted Image

//Staff Sergeant Toll

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users