PC users...NOSTROMO?

SteelHack

Does anyone else use the Belkin Nostromo..or are most of you just keyboard/mouse guys?

If you havent tried the Nostromo..I highly recommend it.... I read a review in PC gamer about it when it was first released...and gave it a try....everyone who has ever touched mine..has gone out and bought one of their own.

For those that dont know..its basically a keyboard replacement device.

Wouldnt play anything with out it

HACK

I tend to look at it as a "keyboard augmentation device" :rofl:

But yes, I love my n52. I have a profile for just about every program and game I use. Great for GR and IL-2. :thumbsup:

• 3 months later...

I tend to look at it as a "keyboard augmentation device" :rofl:

But yes, I love my n52. I have a profile for just about every program and game I use. Great for GR and IL-2. :thumbsup:

BUMP since its now being reviewed on the homepage.

You have to have one!!!!...That and more Cowbell

HACK

I use a MS Strategic commander & have done scince they came out. They work perfectly for FPS & It surprised me they never marketed it that way. :huh:

Unfortunately the MSCommander has been discontunued & forgotten about so when if finnaly does keel over & die through excessive GR use atlast I now know there is a new gadget thatcan repace it. :thumbsup:

I'd love to do an A,B or versus test to see which is better though. :whistle:

edited: cos I typed it so bad it looked like I used the Commander to type this lol :rofl:

Edited by Stig

I'll admit I was skeptical of using it, I was so used to using the arrow keys and trackball and just reaching over my left hand with my right and mashing whatever buttons were mapped on the keyboard. I never used the "lean" feature and certainly never used the fluid motion found in other games. This game pad combined with a comfortable trackball really will give you an edge over the conventional keyboard. Everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING can be mapped to your left hand, and everything is just a finger's length away. If you are a serious FPS gamer, you definitely need to pick this game pad up.