Island Thunder Upgrade...

IT_mod.jpgAuthors: Dog-Zebra(.chrs) and moakes2783(.rsbs)

Looks like this girl's ready to hit the Fileplanet server. Just some feedback, first. Does anybody want this mod to include Desert Siege characters as well, or are you just fine with the jungle portion? A sample desert character is provided.

ScreenShot1~0.jpg

menu_screen.jpg

ScreenShot2.jpg

canada_soldier.jpg

ScreenShot3.jpg

Thats really nice ! I would be find nice to have follow things :

Do you know the movie "Tears of the Sun" ? The SEALs wear are some nice Gears and BDUs, Tactical Vests inside (green, black,...)!

and:

small leaves (for camo) placed on Boonie Hat

Towel over the marine Cap (Cover)

Rifleman wear small Ghillie Suit

Could be a SEAL Mod !

• 2 months later...

well, i have been sitting on this mod for months ever since moakes went mia. it is really good, the mod takes all the characters not included in either expansion and outfits them for either jungle or desert conditions, plus it adds a few of the weapons left out of IT that were initially planned. maybe the best thing about it is it is subtle, to enjoy this mod all you have to like is Ghost Recon, you could look at this mod and believe that it was something that rse had made themselves. the thing is, this is sort of moakes project, it is all his ideas, i basically filled requests. i could release it with-in a week or two but (1) i don't skin as well (although i am not completely unequipped) so it would not be the mod we planned, and (2) like i said i'm not sure if it is mine to release alone. he has made no contact in months although he is air force, maybe he is duty bound, but still, i would hate to see all this work go still born, so should i release it?

Edited by DOG-ZEBRA

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...