DiRT 3 - Video "NEW SECTIONS - Exclusive first play! "

Cpl Ledanek

Im thinking of getting this game, i have the original GRID but have got board with it

Do you use any mods with this game to get it looking so good ?

thanks wombat

Hammer, the game itself is good to go. The livery after modders like RallyGamer's Playground, with current 2012 WRC livery makes its a plus/ sexier.

Assault's Mod Website has the a few too. I love this Ford Fiesta Black Livery....is so Batmobile like :devil:

if you do decide to get it, I strongly advice if you could wait for the DiRT® 3 COMPLETE EDITION

so you can get all the DLC included.

Finland is the only map/track I find muted, hence I don't race on it much. Monte Carlo is the tightest track I like best. Kenya has the longest and fastest balls out track when it comes to Trailblazing, but better appreciated when played sundown vs daytime, coz the reddish hue turns some ppl off . see for yourself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqMOVtX9XNs&hd=1

a little hairy towards the end.

Edited by Cpl Ledanek

Sorry to hear about your troubles, great video, nice tribute mate.

Thanks for the mention.

no worries.

I really want to return the favor to the car skinner, cmr2game/RallyGamer bcoz he does such a kickass job. At the moment my HD is getting filled with replays and screnshots from both DiRT2-3, and I'm beginning to compile choice cuts to splice together and do a proper sync on Sony Vegas.

It's just hard to get the creative juice going sometimes with real life.

If I do, I'll definitely share.

Hows Shift2 treating you?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Great video, how good does that game look!!

I see that Dirt3 became available as a "complete" edition only this month? I can't recall if I had that game on PC or console, need to go find the box so I can add it to steam, I think I was playing racers on consoles back then though....

Great video, how good does that game look!!

I see that Dirt3 became available as a "complete" edition only this month? I can't recall if I had that game on PC or console, need to go find the box so I can add it to steam, I think I was playing racers on consoles back then though....

I say totally worth it now with STEAM giving ALL DLC

Community is just waiting for the ACAT (All-Cars/ All-tracks) mod be updated

Jeza also made me aware that WRC4 is on sale....highly recommend it. It has longer tracks than DiRT3, but maintains the fun aspect vs sim-like Richard Burns Rally...so DiRT3 and WRC4 are both easy to do a Scandinavian flick around the corner. DiRT3 just has better eye-candy than WRC4

Edited by Cpl Ledanek
  • Like 1