GRAW 360 Official Weapons List

Serellan

Hey Christian, thanks for the info, man really appreciate it. however i have a question. i remember way way back on one of the trailers, there was a prerendered scene, that was basically a sniper shooting a tango through a wall. Refering to that footage is it reasonable to believe that we will be able to shoot through some surfaces. and OR. more specifically can the .50 cal. stop a jeep or similar vehicle with a shot to the engine.??? just curioius.

hmmm., no SL9-SD. my friend will be p'd off. , i am loving the scar-Lcqc with grenade launcher.!!

by any chance any of the sniper rifles. suppressed. i am not a marksmen, just curious.

You're right I'm P'd off about it lmao. But hey what'll you do. I'd like a silenced sniper but if I can exchange it for the ability to stop jeeps with a nice shot to the engine I'll take it. Kinda liking the look of the PSG-1 though always have been a fan of the range and accuraccy it gives out.

Hey Christian, thanks for the info, man really appreciate it. however i have a question. i remember way way back on one of the trailers, there was a prerendered scene, that was basically a sniper shooting a tango through a wall. Refering to that footage is it reasonable to believe that we will be able to shoot through some surfaces. and OR. more specifically can the .50 cal. stop a jeep or similar vehicle with a shot to the engine.??? just curioius.

Yes, you can destroy lightly armored vehilces with the .50 Cal rifles.

nice thats all i needed to hear. otherwise, i really like the weapon selection. seems real solid, all the bases covered.

You just wetted my pants. Could hug you!

Barret for Life! See you all in my scopes!

Cheers

hey christian, another question. in some games stopping power between different caliber of weapons is either non existent or really hard to gauge, is this something that has been addressed in GRAW,. meaning if i shoot a psg-1, and then shoot an M-95, am i gonna be like "dam!" and really notice the difference between the two. The sound effects for the weapons are really really nice btw. when i played the game at comic con. the weapon sounds really stood out and shined.

really notice the difference between the two.

Yes.

Such a complete answer. . .and yet he finds a way to, with deletion of most of deltas quote, dance around the question. :-p

Sorry, busy. I don't have time to elaborate, so I answer what I can. I could simply not answer, if you like.

Sorry, busy.  I don't have time to elaborate, so I answer what I can.  I could simply not answer, if you like.

heheh. i love it. kains got emotional problems serellen, dont mind him, i appreciate all the answers ya give. anyway. looking forward to the new .50 cal. that should be interesting. Just curious can you play coop opjective style gameplay on ALL mp maps. for example can you have an objective game where you have to kill an armed officer, say on a map like desert gulch?

Sorry, busy.  I don't have time to elaborate, so I answer what I can.  I could simply not answer, if you like.

heheh. i love it. kains got emotional problems serellen, dont mind him, i appreciate all the answers ya give. anyway. looking forward to the new .50 cal. that should be interesting. Just curious can you play coop opjective style gameplay on ALL mp maps. for example can you have an objective game where you have to kill an armed officer, say on a map like desert gulch?

http://previews.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/1283...-Warfighter/p1/

awesome, much appreciated. i cant keep up with all the graw info streaming out. And Serellen, i have to say man, from what i played at comic con, you guys at RSE went far and above my expectations. this game felt really really solid. Seriously, i can tell you put alot of TLC in there. The fans appreciate it. GOOD WORK !. :thumbsup:

awesome, much appreciated. i cant keep up with all the graw info streaming out. And Serellen, i have to say man, from what i played at comic con, you guys at RSE went far and above my expectations. this game felt really really solid. Seriously, i can tell you put alot of TLC in there. The fans appreciate it. GOOD WORK !. :thumbsup:

More than appreciate it. We love you guys for this game. you've listened to all of our complaints and then some. My sense of humor is a little hard to read I guess sorry for any offense serellan :whistle:

Okay guys,

this game has me spending money on a x360. Which I wasn't planning to buy. ###### happens, good or bad, ;-) .

Anyhow, how is the sniping:

- normal caliber

- big caliber aka .50

How well does it work with the controller?

I've read something about a breathing function. Care to explain?

How is the shot animated?

How do the textures look?

Getting fired up to buy a x360, who in the world would have thought that. Being shot off in the pc scene for buying a x360. Hell, so be it, I'll get the pc version later. I want to play this Ultra cool piece of software.

Anyone who has played the sniper part, please explain?

Cheers

Okay guys,

this game has me spending money on a x360. Which I wasn't planning to buy. ###### happens, good or bad, ;-) .

Anyhow, how is the sniping:

- normal caliber

- big caliber aka .50

How well does it work with the controller?

I've read something about a breathing function. Care to explain?

How is the shot animated?

How do the textures look?

Getting fired up to buy a x360, who in the world would have thought that. Being shot off in the pc scene for buying a x360. Hell, so be it, I'll get the pc version later. I want to play this Ultra cool piece of software.

Anyone who has played the sniper part, please explain?

Cheers

Imagine the best snipe you ever executed on PC.......now double that feeling baby...the 360 is gonna do you right......!!!!

I think the breathing function is for the steady shot......left bumper (?) will hold your breath for a split second to make the shot true!! Sorry for the lack of info....I'm sure one of the other members will chime in any second..... :whistle:

Can anyone tell me if the weapons options will feature some sort of minimal customization....scope, front grip, suppressor....even red dot....? Me likes 2 shoot stuff... :o=

• 4 weeks later...