MP bots for offline play.....

bugkill

I hope that Ubisoft is able to have offline MP because there is nothing worse than having a great game and not being able to play it due to online issues or lack of players on Live after a period of the game being out for so long. We are all aware of what happened to Sony and how it impacted their gamers and I think that the devs at Ubisoft should go the COD: BO and Killzone 2 and 3 route and have offline MP to keep the game fresh and reach out to gamers that don't play as much on Live, but is willing to play offline and still download content for offline use.

It would just be great to have many of the MP modes (not all) be available for offline play. I hope they consider this option given that they have time to still tweak the game.

• 10 months later...

I hope that Ubisoft is able to have offline MP because there is nothing worse than having a great game and not being able to play it due to online issues or lack of players on Live after a period of the game being out for so long. We are all aware of what happened to Sony and how it impacted their gamers and I think that the devs at Ubisoft should go the COD: BO and Killzone 2 and 3 route and have offline MP to keep the game fresh and reach out to gamers that don't play as much on Live, but is willing to play offline and still download content for offline use.

It would just be great to have many of the MP modes (not all) be available for offline play. I hope they consider this option given that they have time to still tweak the game.

I agree. Hopfully the game will have offline multiplayer for those who do not have Xbox LIVE or PSN. I dont have either of these so I am hoping that there will be offline multiplayer so that i wont stop playing the game after i beat the campaign.

Y'know, I had this exact same thought! I'm not a fan of Black Ops, but the offline multiplayer was great!

Couldn't agree more with you. Not a huge Black Ops fan but the Combat Training mode was worth the full purchase price. I logged more hours there than in campaign and online MP combined.

Y'know, I had this exact same thought! I'm not a fan of Black Ops, but the offline multiplayer was great!

Couldn't agree more with you. Not a huge Black Ops fan but the Combat Training mode was worth the full purchase price. I logged more hours there than in campaign and online MP combined.

Actually, it's kind of funny that you guys are mentioning this. My little brother and I have been trying to figure out how to do Bootcamp.

• 6 years later...
  • 1 month later...