NFS Shift 2 Unleashed

Rocky

Just picked this up for a fiver brand new - what a great racer! Loving the car physics and some neat new touches, like the racing line colour is dynamic and changes according to your speed, not just the angle of the corner, never noticed that before.

have you ever played the first one?

I can't get myself to get this one, even at cheap, ever since the modders started fixing the first one. It's a fun racing game.

I'm not much into the Sim-business since I drive automatic anyways 0:) ... kinda beats the purpose nor the argument.

I only love two tracks, Nürburgring and Laguna Seca Raceway (because of the The "Corkscrew" at Turn 8)... those two tracks never get old.

I love playing with the TrackIR, to look further into the apex/ turn, without using mods.

I really should get it because of the Miami track

Nope never played the first one. There's a great variety of tracks in this one, and they're not too long so a quick 30 minute game is long enough to learn most of them, so far anyway.

Career 9 % and progressing lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shift 2 Unleashed (PC)

After going thru some Career races....

shift2pic37146.jpg

......after $80,000+ in winning I was finally able to pimp my ride :devil:

shift2pic37144.jpg

.... I think I'm back to $20,000+ in winnings <_<

I'm under Cpl_Ledanek in Autolog (whatever its called) in case you want to see my lame stats

Edited by Cpl Ledanek

just to tease Rocky for playing this game on console :whistle:

shift2pic37358.th.jpgshift2pic37353.th.jpg (modded skin btw, hence not available on console)

Hmmph. But I can upload a 30 second replay to YouTube using my console now, so that's progress! :rolleyes:

Great cars, nice screenshots.

I am really half and half right now, I prefer kicking back on the couch using a pad and racing on the 42" plasma, but I do miss the modding and replay/movies side of PC gaming. :(

I am really half and half right now, I prefer kicking back on the couch using a pad and racing on the 42" plasma, but I do miss the modding and replay/movies side of PC gaming. :(

I haven't moved to e couch yet. I come to people's parties and I see the kids play on console 7 feet away on a LED TV all in HD, and I say, why and what's he point.

It's like having a Victoria Secret Model actually half naked in the bedroom while your in the bathroom with the catalog.

Speaking of console, I just unlocked another video instruction for the Michael Jackson Experience. :thumbsup:

Each his own right? As long as your gaming, we will be happy :rocky: