Serellan's New Project

Outstanding job on getting the reboot video and new name/concept art etc. up in such a short time. Looks like all the effort has really given the project a shot in the arm (like ~$30+K in 2 days) and hopefully will continue to inspire more people to pledge.

Hours from the deadline, Notch (created Minecraft) and Fourzerotwo (former spokesperson for the Call of Duty series) tweeted about the project and it really took off. I think there has been nearly $40,000 pledged in the last two hours, and there's still time left.

Hours from the deadline, Notch (created Minecraft) and Fourzerotwo (former spokesperson for the Call of Duty series) tweeted about the project and it really took off. I think there has been nearly $40,000 pledged in the last two hours, and there's still time left.

The last 24h must have been insane. I've been out of town and last time I checked on Saturday it was 75% funded, tonight it ended up almost $22K over it's target! Woot!!

This is what we have been waiting for. Thanks to everyone who pledged to make this happen!

For the first time in I don't know how long there is real hope for a tactical shooter. Glad to be a small part in it. wink.gif

Thanks to all of you that believed with a special thanks to Rocky for getting that post up to let us know in the very early stages.