Bravo 2-5 by Sixpence

Rocky

Situation: I d/l from work to my 256MB (only)USB portable storage and take it home.

Question: If I d/l to a temp folder, unzip, transfer as many files as possible to my portable storage, then come back the next day for the rest. Will this idea work?

:(

thanks

Situation: I d/l from work to my 256MB (only)USB portable storage and take it home.

Question: If I d/l to a temp folder, unzip, transfer as many files as possible to my portable storage, then come back the next day for the rest. Will this idea work?

thanks

It works, if the Folders from B2-5 complete !

Question: If I d/l to a temp folder, unzip, transfer as many files as possible to my portable storage, then come back the next day for the rest.  Will this idea work?

thanks

I finally got all files at home and I installed them to my computer as:

C:\Program Files\Red Storm Entertainment\Ghost Recon\Mods\Bravo25

with the hope that all the files were copied.

Problem: M4SOPMOD shows white and the faces are not there.

Sound/ Map/ Briefing seems to be all there. I went thru Mission 1 with cheat on hoping it would go away but to still have the problem.

In the MOD OPTION:

I took all mod off, including DS and IT. per instructions in Read me file.

---still have problem

replaced the DS AND IT, and closed GR, then restart again

----still have problem

Should I re-download, unzipp it again at work, open each file from the "character" and "weapons" folder, then copy those file to my USB portable storage, overwrite previous files with current ?

Question: If I d/l to a temp folder, unzip, transfer as many files as possible to my portable storage, then come back the next day for the rest.  Will this idea work?

thanks

I finally got all files at home and I installed them to my computer as:

C:\Program Files\Red Storm Entertainment\Ghost Recon\Mods\Bravo25

with the hope that all the files were copied.

Problem: M4SOPMOD shows white and the faces are not there.

Sound/ Map/ Briefing seems to be all there. I went thru Mission 1 with cheat on hoping it would go away but to still have the problem.

In the MOD OPTION:

I took all mod off, including DS and IT. per instructions in Read me file.

---still have problem

replaced the DS AND IT, and closed GR, then restart again

----still have problem

Should I re-download, unzipp it again at work, open each file from the "character" and "weapons" folder, then copy those file to my USB portable storage, overwrite previous files with current ?

http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php...=0entry196604

Mission 10, CTD

Mission 9 the bunkers (hope I don't give it away) is showing white, same with the HQ. Am I having the same texture problem?

BTW UR SADISTIC in mission 9 :o= Is it "possible" to accomplish mission 9 in SP?

Mission 10, CTD

For Mis10, have ? No Key ! But i have this Problems if i take my Graphic Settings all to "High". Reduce it to "Middle" and no Shadows !

Mission 9 the bunkers (hope I don't give it away) is showing white, same with the HQ.  Am I having the same texture problem?

Even is anything white in a Mission, you miss a Texture File. But i have this Prob on my other PC (Win2000 with DirectX 8) with another Graphic Card, it shows me some Maps white too.

BTW UR SADISTIC in mission 9 :o=   Is it "possible" to accomplish mission 9 in SP?

Shure ! Its pretty simple ! Complete first and second Objective. If you have secure the HQ, go into Trench, let your Head down ! Survive the Attack :P , the Artillery Strike starts automatically. Is any Enemy alive, kill him. Thats all.

Edited by Sixpence

BTW UR SADISTIC in mission 9 :o=   Is it "possible" to accomplish mission 9 in SP?

Shure ! Its pretty simple ! Complete first and second Objective. If you have secure the HQ, go into Trench, let your Head down ! Survive the Attack :P , the Artillery Strike starts automatically. Is any Enemy alive, kill him. Thats all.

Dooohh!!! wasn't thinking clearly, too busy running around in circles :wacko:

Mod still rocks! :thumbsup: