Got my first map running in game.

Papa6

well, it just dropped a little of this and that and hit the export button and booted GRAW and BAM! i was in my map. It is VERY easy guys and it will be neat to see what fans come up with.

the export was easy and simple, it figures out the lightmaps and what not for you as it puts your map (a *.bundle file) into your custom_level folder with other files so GRAW knows it's there. It makes several passes and takes awhile depending on the complexity of the map. Though my rocks looked blue and yellow, something froma jimmy hendrix video i guess. :rofl:

this will be fun guys, I'd like to see what we can do with GRAW and new maps.

Added: i put roadfiller in and fell off the map :rofl: so make sure your ground is setup as it should be. I was just tinkering with this, it's going to be so easy, even rocky *Ahem* can make maps... :rofl:

Edited by Papa6

well, it just dropped a little of this and that and hit the export button and booted GRAW and BAM! i was in my map. It is VERY easy guys and it will be neat to see what fans come up with.

the export was easy and simple, it figures out the lightmaps and what not for you as it puts your map (a *.bundle file) into your custom_level folder with other files so GRAW knows it's there. It makes several passes and takes awhile depending on the complexity of the map. Though my rocks looked blue and yellow, something froma jimmy hendrix video i guess. :rofl:

this will be fun guys, I'd like to see what we can do with GRAW and new maps.

Added: i put roadfiller in and fell off the map :rofl: so make sure your ground is setup as it should be. I was just tinkering with this, it's going to be so easy, even rocky *Ahem* can make maps... :rofl:

Yep, just made mine too.... my test map... and its cool... its a big desert map with lots of burned out cars and things all around... and it works. i can also fall off the map through the beginning spawn, and all corners. So gotta add walls around it, and put something big in the middle :rofl: