New to Frostbite mod- empty reticle

Just started this mod. The only 2 other mods active are Desert and Island expansions. Frostbite is active at the bottom position of mods.

While playing multiplayer mission co-op, no LAN players including host get any yellow or red for enemy threat. IFF is turned on as is the reticle itself which does appear.

We do see the red pimples on the minimap occasionally.

Did the Frostbite mod switch this off? Is there an editable config file that I can re-enable it, cuz, um none of us on the team are all that good. Yes, it's a crutch.

Hmm, not too sure about this, never played with this enabled for a long time. Maybe Frostbite has disabled it.

In the options have you turned on the threat indicator? Should be enabled on the host machine, then the clients can choose to switch it on or not. I think

I found a reticle file in Frostbite /Shell/Art. I replaced it with the nice little one from Heroes Unleashed mod and it's working great. I'm now able to hunt down every enemy ai in each mission. It was kinda scary fun to play without that crutch though. Maybe someday I'll muster the courage to switch it off.

Edited by ballstone

• 5 months later...