PC version officially confirmed !

Well I don't expect much from the PC version but that's nothing new as I'm still waiting for a shooter on any system to best OGR. However, I've just downlloaded and watched the Ghost Recon Alpha twenty minute trailer and I was totally transfixed. UBI might suck at making games but you know what, they rock at making/producing movies.

When that dog/mule think came walking round the corner I had a bit of an ED209 flashback to me sittingin the cinema in downtown boston in the Eighties watching the board room scene in Robocop. Then when it put it's wheels out and set off after one of the Ghosts I was loving it. Then again when it used its legs to halt and corner I thought it justlooked awesome.

Looking forward to the sequel, rest of it.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i actually interested and bought it on steam [digital deluxe] because it's a tps..

if its fps i wont even bother with it, the market is flooded with bland and generic fps, i'm not saying that ghost recon should be in the same field as cod

but if it's fps, it will be compared to cod [hell, even right now there is a review saying it cod this, cod that]

a tps is really a change of pace in it

i actually got GRAW series during the ubisoft week a few weeks ago

and really dissapointed when find out that PC version is FPS and not tps like console...

Sorry for a little bit of an OT statement here, but there is a mod floating around that allows you to play GRAW 2 and possibly one in third person. Search around for Brettzies OTS mod.

• 4 weeks later...

Ah well, UBI's DRM fails again, game was cracked one week before official release. :maybe: Btw it doesnt seem to support multi-monitor resolutions at all (pillarboxed like Assassin's Creed).

I'm hearing those files are not actually GRFS, but another game, probably coupled with a virus.