VBS Screenies

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of tank rounds, did anyone else happen to see Gordo get hit with that tank round when we were all taking the bridge? I was probably 20 meters away, heard a BOOOM and looked over in time to see Gordo flying through the air.

:rofl: yeah, unfortunately i was laughing too hard to take a screen

cheers......

Some very Nice D-Boys there Para, like the CAR-15 as well ;) . And Thanks for no embarrasing Screenies. Quite interesting watching Para take out targets with M-24 in rapid succession before I opened up with the Steyr....

Quite good fun indeed...MP Testing is a lot of fun except when you hear that crash as a 125MM round from a T-80 smashes into your Skull and you end up in another post code....(Note:- The Last Screenie Of Dek's- I was actually at the village when shot...flew about 80M in the air) :blink:

VBS1 is not complete without Missions from Dek's and Aus_Viper- there really nice guys- Snipers, Tanks, Hinds, Spetznaz, emplaced .50's....the usual and unlike GR the Snipers wil start shooting at you from well over 500M away....and pin you down. Just ask the lads who where testing last night.... :whistle:

Must say having a total blast on MP. TS gets interesting at times as well.... :D

Snipers wil start shooting at you from well over 500M away....and pin you down. Just ask the lads who where testing last night.... :whistle:

Yep, that was me alright. Pinned down on the bridge behind the lightpole - couldn't move an inch with the incoming rounds kicking up dust at my feet every few seconds :wacko:

If anyone is still in doubt about getting VBS1, doubt no longer. These missions that are being made by Viper and Dek - it's about as much fun as you can have standing up :thumbsup: - not counting the goats of course, but I'm not going there :unsure:

Snipers wil start shooting at you from well over 500M away....and pin you down. Just ask the lads who where testing last night.... :whistle:

Yep, that was me alright. Pinned down on the bridge behind the lightpole - couldn't move an inch with the incoming rounds kicking up dust at my feet every few seconds :wacko:

If anyone is still in doubt about getting VBS1, doubt no longer. These missions that are being made by Viper and Dek - it's about as much fun as you can have standing up :thumbsup: - not counting the goats of course, but I'm not going there :unsure:

Oh, that's nasty... :x