Spel Cheking Postsz (blocking on this forum)...

mrcash2009

Hi,

I use Firefox which has a spell checker, and it seems to get blocked on this forum for some reason. I didnt see any tools on posting, so apart from making sure I spell something korrektleee does anyone have any issues with it on browsers?

Doesn't really matter if you spell something wrong, majority of the people that speak english are able to translate them in to their right form.

Don't ask me how this is working, I'm not a biologist :D

And I'm using Google Chrome, even though there's a spellcheck here too, it doesn't seem to affect anything.

• 2 weeks later...

peeps may b abel 2 figure out the jist of whats bing sayed, but that doe'snt mean it isnt a annoyng waste of everyones time. There is a reason txt speech & allcaps are frowndupon on lots of forums, including this 1.

j00 wryt lyk dis it takes us 20 minits per sentuns 2 trnsl8 wot j00 wrytd.

you forgot no punctuation speech where one sentence is half a page long its characterised by no use of commas or full stops i mean its annoying because its difficult to see where each sentence starts this makes it somewhat difficult to read i dont see what the problem is writing like this i can understand it

:)