No Points For Kills

jasonmech1

I'm playing the beta and of course the COD players are running around shooting everyone like they always do I.E. no cooperation. I don't think points should be award for kills on objective matches. Points should only be awarded when objectives are reached or defended for certain amounts of time. The longer an objective is defended the more points are awarded. If there's a deathmatch/horde mode then and only then should kills be awarded points.

I'm playing the beta and of course the COD players are running around shooting everyone like they always do I.E. no cooperation. I don't think points should be award for kills on objective matches. Points should only be awarded when objectives are reached or defended for certain amounts of time. The longer an objective is defended the more points are awarded. If there's a deathmatch/horde mode then and only then should kills be awarded points.

I like the idea, shoot it Ubi's way:

http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/365-Ghost-Recon-Future-Soldier-Multiplayer-BETA-Feedback

:thumbsup:

I like the idea, shoot it Ubi's way:

http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/365-Ghost-Recon-Future-Soldier-Multiplayer-BETA-Feedback

:thumbsup:

Hahahahaha, shoot it Ubi's way. Thats a good one.

If the Cod players didn't score points for kills, then they wouldn't buy the game and Ubi wouldn't make a profit, then we wouldn't have ghost recon...

Conflict is a deathmatch style game and it is a good strategy to draw fire away from the objective.

For example : Me = Scout - suppressed sub machin gun, Flash bulb and a couple of smoke grenades. I've slipped behind enemy lines and cleaned up. I wait for Alfa team to spawn on me. We move on to the objective. I'm cloaked and hacking whilst my other two fireteam mates are boosting my confidence and providing much needed cover fire. Meanwhile, on the other side of the map Bravo team have some big guns and a drone keeping the enemy busy. Lets re-supply shall we.

Consider the alternative. No points unless you are near the objective... Think about it.

If the Cod players didn't score points for kills, then they wouldn't buy the game and Ubi wouldn't make a profit, then we wouldn't have ghost recon...

Conflict is a deathmatch style game and it is a good strategy to draw fire away from the objective.

For example : Me = Scout - suppressed sub machin gun, Flash bulb and a couple of smoke grenades. I've slipped behind enemy lines and cleaned up.

So you're a spawn camper? Nice!!

I'm usually a front lines player and it kind of upsets me that I don't get any points for clearing obj's for my teammates to capture. Why should they get all the xp for the work I've done to clear it? There should be a radius that extends out from the obj's where kills are worth more points, and if there is already a radius, it needs to be larger.

Nice On, ya you right on this :thumbsup: