Beta Keys

I would take another1 but I'd end up giving em away, since my " COUNTRY " doesn't support this game and I " CAN'T PLAY IT ".

I've heard that if you use a UK VPN, then make a new account at ghostrecononline.uk.ubi.com, activate your account, and then log in you should be able to download the cleint and play. I haven't tried it myself though. Also even if it does work, you will probably have high ping if you don't live close to the UK servers.

• 2 weeks later...

I would take another1 but I'd end up giving em away, since my " COUNTRY " doesn't support this game and I " CAN'T PLAY IT ".

I've heard that if you use a UK VPN, then make a new account at ghostrecononline.uk.ubi.com, activate your account, and then log in you should be able to download the cleint and play. I haven't tried it myself though. Also even if it does work, you will probably have high ping if you don't live close to the UK servers.

That should work, but you will probably have major lag issues. I don't know if the game servers themselves verify IP locations but the website to redeem your key does.