GRAW patch v135

I have a squad member who has been disconnected twice tonight from the BPR server on 1.35 - reason "altered game files" and he's only just started playing the game. Believe me he doesn't cheat, so he's unsure what is causing this disconnection, any ideas?

Downloaded any mods? (like the m4 mod)

Any special maps...

Or does there server?

Just wanted to cover the basics.

Edited by ROCOAFZ

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah, another patch? :blink:

Also, call me a bit late. I'm still in my BF2142 mode. I was about to close the tab to this site and in split second, I saw "GRAW patch". That immediately alerted me and I re-opened the tab.

Nice patch notes. Hopefully there's a bit more optimization, performance wise. This is the only game my 7900 GT KO has trouble with.

Edited by Agent Smith

Thanks GRIN... I have not had a moment to DL or test it yet .. I just hope all the testing required was completed before release, that the right version has been released, that UBI did not force your hand because we started inquiring about the patch again .. that ..... that ... :hehe:

I love the game and I hope.. I just hope that this fixes all the major issues... I need to start playing matches or I am going to explode ... Not to sound pessimistic but I hope you got this one right.. I really wish and would love to change that sentence to I know ... but... I don;t like what I am already reading .. then again I have had hardly any of the issue's other have reported..

Does this mean you guys can open up and give info about the patch now?

Do you know if the Patch will work with existing Maps that have been developed by Modders?

Are any of the servers testing it right now using only the stock install.. no mods, maps etc... brand new from scratch?

All these different scenarios to test.. Maybe people that report issue can list their server settings/game files settings etc...

Just so that we know for sure that the issue have been fixed.. maybe list pings ... you name it..

P.S. .. Nice to see you again GRIN_Wille .. hope on SCE or CORE's server sometime ;)

Edited by IrishStout

Great JOB GRIN...

GL issue resolved, Prone Bug resolved,

No Crash to Desktops on CORE server.. was on for bout 4 hours.

All the top shooters where out .. very fun experience ..

Now where my damn expansion pack LOL ...

Someone had to say it ..

Honestly for now I will enjoy this and look forward to matching..

Can anyone hosting verify if there are server logs available now? Just curious since I haven't had the chance to update our server.

Our log file is empty although i didn't get a chance to run to many peeps on it tonight (had to down it to add pass for remote admin and down it again because of a change i needed to make in the server_shared since it reset them to 512.

No logs in my log folder, of course though it didn't crash.

:ph34r: keeps mouth shut until i have time to test.

You sold your copy, right?

touche' lol!!! guess he'll have to rebuy to test.

My copy has been on my desk collecting dust. :thumbsup: touche' right back at ya! :rofl:

Papa6

That's it for me, Sold my Copy of Graw back to Gamestop

Thread

Now I'm confused :wacko:

Btw... touche'!

Edited by Hockeystick

Hi ROCOAFZ,

Yes, he has downloaded many maps for example dragons something, this shouldn't cause a kick though should it - they are stored in his custom maps folder :blink:

I downloaded the dragons map specifically to get into a server, and the game gave me that option to download the map, so you shouldn't be kicked for a custom maps!?

How do you stop the game kicking you?

Thanks again :)

Does anyone know if CORE's server was running with Anti-Cheat Enabled? I know the way around crashing out was to turn it off.. I only ask because we all spent at least 4 hours on there last night with no issue. Or can anyone else running a server with Anti Cheat back up the fact that they had no one dropped since the patch?

Edited by IrishStout

Does anyone know if CORE's server was running with Anti-Cheat Enabled? I know the way around crashing out was to turn it off.. I only ask because we all spent at least 4 hours on there last night with no issue. Or can anyone else running a server with Anti Cheat back up the fact that they had no one dropped since the patch?

Irish, ours has the anticheat enabled since the patch. It seems to not kick for any reason... but we were also seeing some random lag spikes (which may have been isp related)

we only had about 8 or 9 in it though so it wasn't maxed.

Edited by ROCOAFZ

The sound effects are greatly improved especially with respect to volume relating to distance. For example, reloading the GR now sounds louder and more crisp. The supressed Scar seems a bit quieter when fired with the sound from the bullet impacting a target also proportional to the distance.

And that was all I had time to test... or rather.. that's all I noticed as far as improvements go in a short self hosted game of [GR] coop.

• 1 month later...