GRAW 2 single demo HD video PC/360on video

The 360 video is a Gamespot HD 720 p video, WM3 13 Mbs - very good bitrate - . After have a cut and montaje , recoding in MPEG 2 at 25 Mb/s with the PC video and recoding in Divx at 12 Mbs for upload in Stage6

Streaming 180 mb

CLICK in the icon , in right corner down for the Fullscreen mode -1280 x 720 -

Direct download 180 mb

How come the direct download link pulls up my media player? Seems like that is streaming to me. I want to be able to save it somewhere and play it at home. Help?

The 360 video is a Gamespot HD 720 p video, WM3 13 Mbs - very good bitrate - . After have a cut and montaje , recoding in MPEG 2 at 25 Mb/s with the PC video and recoding in Divx at 12 Mbs for upload in Stage6

Streaming 180 mb

Direct download 180 mb

How come the direct download link pulls up my media player? Seems like that is streaming to me. I want to be able to save it somewhere and play it at home. Help?

Check Rockys post ;)

Right-click, save as

That's the streaming link twice... trying to find d/l link... here it is, guessed it :)

download link > http://video.stage6.com/1397705/.divx

Streaming 180 mb

Direct download 180 mb

Check Rockys post ;)

Right-click, save as

That's the streaming link twice... trying to find d/l link... here it is, guessed it :)

download link > http://video.stage6.com/1397705/.divx

Hmmm, i thought rocky was talking about the new HD video? I was referring to the comparison video. I'll try it, thanks.

I played the 360 version a few months ago. Some of the textures were kind of low, but the overall feeling was that the graphics were great, especially the lighting.

Side by side comparison, the graphics on the pc are mainly better. Sharper graphics and higher res textures and screen resolution. The less cluttered HUD helps as well. Though, after playing 360 on a big screen tv, I realize the design isn't as intrusive as when I played Graw1 on a small tv.

Defintely the PC as cleaner graphics but I'm still not crazy about the sp characters. Too same-ish and the digital camo looks too dark or something. It just doesn't feel right to me. They stick out instead of being camoflauged?

Overall the graphics are great though.

Can you confirm the vid was done by GameSpot? Looks professional, but none of their usual watermark ... any link to the original?

Can anyone tell if this vid uses PhysX?

Yes, PC wins :thumbsup:

Can you confirm the vid was done by GameSpot? Looks professional, but none of their usual watermark ... any link to the original?

Can anyone tell if this vid uses PhysX?

Yes, PC wins :thumbsup:

I have been confused , :wall: is this video

http://www.gamersyde.com/leech_3485_en.html

General #0

Complete name : C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\GRAW2_GP1_720p.wmv

Format : Windows Media

File size : 236 MiB

PlayTime : 2mn 41s

Bit rate : 12 Mbps

Date_Created : UTC 2033-05-02 13:45:02

VBR Peak : 14589150

Buffer Average : 20435

Video #0

Codec : WMV3

Codec/Info : Windows Media Video 9

Bit rate : 12 Mbps

Width : 1280 pixels

Height : 720 pixels

Aspect ratio : 16/9

Resolution : 24 bits

Is a oficial video . Download and editing with my video ;)

Edited by jonelo

• 3 weeks later...

This is the ending , but in god mode for capture the video ;) .

And this

http://stage6.divx.com/user/oritxupolite/v...hetes-en-Juarez

A rocket launcher in Juarez

http://stage6.divx.com/Oritxupolite-Game-v...-de-Helicoptero

Tank and helicopter in Juarez . Many videos not are real gameplay videos, the gameplay real is more reflexive and

slow . My edition erase many IA issues ;)

The colecction is a small tribute for Grin, and dedicated to IGN - graphic score 6.5 - and other webs , like Gamespot The game have problems and issues, but not with the graphics ;)

Edited by jonelo