The Outpost TG Map 1 by H-Hour / El Oso

Rocky

What a gem this one is. We got together and played this for a few hours and were highly impressed. It runs sooo smoooth, like a hot knife thru butter.

Great job!

By chance anyone make grids for the command map? That would make it perfect.

:whistle:

BTW - no mac problems anymore

time to :o=

Edited by MovingUnit:SOG

:thumbsup: Great job H-Hour and El Oso!! Ran it on elite in firefight mode and enemies were well spread out and some blended in real good with the surroundings. Took 5 lives and 1 hr by myself. :wacko: Little buggers were all over.

I did find 1 itsy bitsy prob but no biggie, just a cosmetic prob but 1 bush was half over the edge of a cliff. :wall: Picky ain't I.lol

By chance anyone make grids for the command map? That would make it perfect.

I can either make one or release a rsb file without the default grid on it. I've got a grid that we used in WOI if that will suit your needs.

I did find 1 itsy bitsy prob but no biggie, just a cosmetic prob but 1 bush was half over the edge of a cliff. :wall: Picky ain't I.lol

You didn't by chance make a note of where it is on the map did you?

Was it a bush or one of those giant grass clumps?

I can either make one or release a rsb file without the default grid on it. I've got a grid that we used in WOI if that will suit your needs.

Whatever's easier for you. Grid maps just make games that much better. =D

BTW - Anyone script any missions for The Outpost? That would be great!

*edited for typos

Edited by MovingUnit:SOG

What an absolutely fabulous map this is :thumbsup: I've had a ball playing some gtf's on it - perfect balance of open and treed areas plus elevation changes.

I found the tiniest little gap in the texture map as shown below - no big deal really but you may want to take a look.

outpost_texture_glitch.jpg

Well I have gotten about 10-15 Macintish players to download and play it, and they all concur.

Some other Map compilers should take notice, this is one of the smoothest running maps out there. Makes me wonder why some of these smaller, less cluttered maps run so poorly.

Gosh, i cant say or get enough of it.

p.s. - missions? :whistle::yes::thumbsup: