The YouTube Thread

WhiteKnight77

Haha nice... I have a full-size greyhound, and the difference in energy level between regular greyhounds and italian greyhounds is amazing.. This is my guy earlier today, displaying his normal activity level.

Haha nice... I have a full-size greyhound, and the difference in energy level between regular greyhounds and italian greyhounds is amazing.. This is my guy earlier today, displaying his normal activity level.

People always say my cattahoulas look like greyhounds. I think cattahoulas are descendants of greyhounds and mastiffs, or something like that.

Yeah that's what I thought. The only slight resemblance is the body, but not really.

EDIT

Ah that makes more sense. I just read on Wikipedia that they don't know what they came from, but they are positive that one ancestor was the greyhound. The other half they don't know.

Red wolves is a possibility? That's weird.

Yeah that's what I thought. The only slight resemblance is the body, but not really.

EDIT

Ah that makes more sense. I just read on Wikipedia that they don't know what they came from, but they are positive that one ancestor was the greyhound. The other half they don't know.

Red wolves is a possibility? That's weird.

Dunno where who came from? Mastiffs are a British breed. Although placid they are protective, and rumour has it that when the Romans invaded the UK, they encountered Mastiffs in battle alongside their Celtic masters. In fact, so impressed where the Romans of this breed that they took some back to Italy to fight in the gladiator arenas. Likewise (and many not may know this), the Romans brought cats to the UK - they were previously non-existant in the UK.

Look dude, if I didn't restrain them they would be on your throat in half a second.

mellow.gif

No, that was a joke. They are the biggest pampered wimps. They stay inside most of the time. They sleep in my bed. But then again they are pretty tough rascals at times, smart too. They get after other dogs who take stuff from them or dominate them. The brindle one also tries to kill me when he's feeling frisky.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dovakhiin vs Balrog. Trailer for the next Skyrim DLC:

[media=]

Looks to me like the Dovakhiin has some sort of Staff of Daedric Banishing, a sword of Deflect Blows and used a new Dragonshout that shattered the ground beneath his feet, "Ground Tremor" perhaps.

Edited by WytchDokta

• 2 weeks later...