20+ Hours of Ghost Recon: Heroes Unleashed Co-Op Videos

ApexMods

Some folks in Japan have been streaming their Ghost Recon: Heroes Unleashed co-op gaming sessions to Ustream. So far there are more than 15 hours worth of gameplay footage! They started with "vanilla" Ghost Recon, then used an older version of the mod, and video 4 and onwards show them playing Heroes Unleashed v1.0.0b7.

I think it may be worth watching. :)

I'm not at all fluent, and they talk way too fast -- I'm only getting word bytes, and a lot isn't about the game... But they are having a lot of fun, and though I didn't pick up any comments specific to Heroes Unleashed, I only watched one video. The general attitude seems to be they like it... That they cranked at it for fifteen hours should say something as well!

:D

Wow, awesome! Having a GR YouTube project in the works this is great inspiration. Will have a closer look when I get home from work.

Sounds very interesting! I may have something similar in the works, so maybe we should join forces! ;)

I'm not at all fluent, and they talk way too fast -- I'm only getting word bytes, and a lot isn't about the game... But they are having a lot of fun, and though I didn't pick up any comments specific to Heroes Unleashed, I only watched one video. The general attitude seems to be they like it... That they cranked at it for fifteen hours should say something as well!

:D

Thanks, mate! Yeah, you're right, they really are enjoying themselves. I recommend to just grab some snacks and watch through some of those clips from start to finish. Excellent entertainment! :thumbsup:

Looks like they are still at it, as kota39 has posted another video of about 2 hours of co-op gameplay footage - they are playing GRHU's (v1.0.0b7) "Defend XXL" game type now - at his Ustream channel, bringing his total time of streamed and recorded Ghost Recon: Heroes Unleashed online multiplayer co-op gameplay to over 17 hours!