STEAM Summer camp sale

Pave Low

release__scene01.jpg

STEAM are having a "Summer Camp sale" Loads of games, some at great prices

Check it out for a bargain and pick-up that tile you hadn't yet got around to getting yet

http://store.steampowered.com/

Today deals (day 1)

How about Medal of Honor for 66% off, at £6.79

or the Valve Complete Pack - 82% off

header_586x192.jpg?t=1309451526

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/7930/

Individual price: £95.62

Package price: £139.81

Limited Time Offer: -£114.82

Cost to you: £24.99

You save: £70.63

or get individual games at 33% off

EG pick up Half-Life 2 or it's chapters for £4.01 each

Picked up MOH cheap, wow lean and prone all in 1 game huh? :thumbsup:

Tbh MOH: Airborne was not so good for me, main reason I never bought this new version. But this I am liking a lot.

The complete Arma series is up today at 50%.

Last week I picked up the retail PC version of MoH for $30, much better than I was expecting, although for a lot of the SP campaign I just felt like a bystander while the AI did a lot of the work. Hopefully any sequel they do builds on the good start they made here. Oh, and you forgot to mention you can select the rate of fire for your weapons so there's 3 cool features most games don't have these days :P

Back on topic, there's some good deals on Steam today, Assassins Creed Collection, Men of War Collection.... but I think I did my budget on the weekend with purchasing of Hearts of Iron II Complete & Hearts of Iron III and Fallout New Vegas DLC. So many games, so little time! :)

Stalker clear sky goes into the games list. :)

Crashes each time you start it up here on W7. Fix is to set the exe file to run as an administrator. <_< why does a game need to run as an admin just to play sp i have no idea. But still, works fine.

• 1 month later...

I find these deals too hard to resist when you consider you are buying good PC games for around the £6 mark... so even if I don't play them for more than 30 mins I feel that it is pretty good value.

That being said, I do find myself only buying games like this now unless I am 100% that paying full price for a game is going to give me onlg term value for money and something I can get more than just a few hours worth of play time from.

So am I getting tight fisted in my old age, you better believe it!