Ghost Recon Blood Problem!

Strelok

Hi fellas,

Now I've been having this issue for a long time now, and there's been two other threads about this a long time ago but no one resolved it.

The issue is, and for me quite an immersion killer, is when a soldier/opfor gets killed, the blood pool expands to it's full size then quickly reverts back to it's initial starting size. Here's an example image:

GRBlood_Problem.jpg

Blood is set to on, I'm running Windows 7 64 bit, and have used the "options.xml" to resolve the CTD at startup. If anyone, absolutely Anyone, could help me get this resolved I would be very appreciative!! :fingersx:

Cheers.

The files are billboard_effect7.rsb through billboard_effect7_07.rsb in the texture folder.

Tried the RSB Editor hoping for a setting that would help.

In the animation tab of the RSB Editor they are set to cycle but I tried the other options of constant and oscillate

which had no affect on the issue. Tried another option called interval. No luck there either.

Bust with RSB editor.

I did notice in testing on original or edited settings that the large blood decal would remain on about 1 in 3 times.

I think it is a hard-coded setting that can't be changed.

Thanks for your reply mate. Hmm, I thought it might have been a problem with the alpha channel but considering it expands and then reverts back to initial size, it made no sense.

So I guess you are saying that this cannot be fixed?

wasn't there a realistic blood mood ?
Couple more:
I don't know if they fix the issue or not as I haven't tried them.