Picture Thread

WhiteKnight77

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Ruin: 30 Apocalypse tanks?! With that much money afterwards?!

Holy Sheet!

I love em. :D I get about 4 Ore Miners out, that time I think I had 8.

I'm pretty good about racking in the cash, especially when I can get spies.

Hm, everyone could see those by going to the website you linked to. Im thinking of preodering the PC version, so maybe you could take some of something else. :) HALO on the PC is going to be up there with Soldner.

Dude:

Soldner

Halo

Pandora Tomorrow (I think that's the title)

Athena Sword

HL:2

All of em are definatley worth it!

I agree Ruin, i'm also keen to get my hands on Lock On, ive just reinstalled IL2 FB and i'd forgotten just how good it is... :thumbsup::rocky:

HALO is awesome!!!

i have been waiting for that game to come out since last year, the first date was june 13 2003, then it kept going back now it febuary sometime!!! :wall:

still....i can't wait to get it on PC... i just hope they do it justice and keep it strong on CoOp and not make it a Run & Gun title...:D

*digging for screenies to keep on topic* ;)

Edited by ~NkOgNiTo~

still....i can't wait to get it on PC... i just hope they do it justice and keep it strong on CoOp and not make it a Run & Gun title...:D

well... the coop has a 60% chance of not making it into the game, cause the A.I. has to have perfect sync between the pcs.

its a cryin shame.! :(:(

:( ...i will be really dissapointed...im not much for adv games and i practically never play sp on any game i own, most people play the game sp before they go online...not me i go online and learn from those i am playing with...i buy games and pay for highspeed internet for one reason, to play online. and if HALO craps out and fails to deliver the coop play that it comes with on xbox...i wont get it.

:ph34r:

sorry to stray away from topic... :wacko:

• 2 months later...