Trafic Colombia By Tof

Rocky

When I saw those women, I gave my wife some shopping money so I can "Play" undisturbed.

Awesome mod.

Definite must have.

Writing my name by using bullet-hole on the "yellow car" was fun

And the entrance to the lab...wow! last time I had to that was with BattleBorne.

Good use.

Download it ppl!!!

Played this mod the other night with a clanmate. It's an awesome mod, although the music sucked, but it did go along with the map though. One thing to point out though- If you play as a female actor and you are playing with someone else, make sure they are not behind you. I caught my clanmate staring at my A## numerous times so I gimped him in the leg. That'll teach him. :D:D

• 2 weeks later...
There are just too many textures for multiplayer that would bog it down and make it jumpy most likely.

Your wrong : P im on dial up and on a Geforce 4 MX and had no problems in multiplay (although i had to turn detail for map to medium)we played with like 4 other players. i give this mod a 10/10 although the briefings kinda sucked.

Edited by [MtX]inuyasha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

BLÂçKBÜRn says:

so can i drive?

BLÂçKBÜRn says:

or do i have to be the gunner

BLÂçKBÜRn says:

i am at your command

Chems says:

nah u drive,

Chems says:

ill gun KP down

BLÂçKBÜRn says:

and if u miss ill run over him

Chems says:

i was planning on taking out his leg,s

Chems says:

then steping on him

Were you guys able to drive a real vehicle in ghost recon?

• 5 weeks later...

:D Hats off to a definate awesome mod. Like everyone was wondering, where have you been??

Me and a squaddie were playing the other nite and on the first mission, once we freed the journalist and he offered us a ride, it showed us sitting in the vehicle while he stood outside the vehicle and finally had to restart mission cuz nothing would happen. Is this just because it is scripted to just 2 people being in the van??JW. The second time we stayed away from the van and just walked. :shifty:

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Unfortunatly for coop, the AI are able to see through all the foliage. Most often leads to being hit from unknown locations. I think Alpha Squad used to have the maps in there mod, until this issue became a complete pain in the butt.

Fantastic maps though indeed.

:D

Unfortunatly for coop, the AI are able to see through all the foliage. Most often leads to being hit from unknown locations. I think Alpha Squad used to have the maps in there mod, until this issue became a complete pain in the butt.

Fantastic maps though indeed.

Yeah, that is correct. We even invested a big hunk of time into both trying to fix the foliage as well as design missions that could work around it. In the end, nothing really worked well enough to meet our standards for inclusion in a final version of the AS mod, so the maps got dropped.

It really was a shame, since the maps are so nice looking.

Yeah, but using some creativity, like strongly limitating the number of enemies in the jungle area, adding them to the house / village areas mainly, the TOF maps are pure fun, like i did in DEA mod, one mission by me at Village map and the other by lightspeed at Residence.\\

:thumbsup:

Edited by thales100

• 1 month later...