May Ling Tan on GRO Strategies

Rocky

Struggling to come round to this. I don`t really know how to say what I want to say.

Not to keen on bringing another person into this, but, twcrash posted something HERE post #6 that has some meaning.

I think if you look at the games in that perspective and not get hung up and the fact they are trying to sell more units by tacking on the Ghost Recon name you wouldn't worry about it as much.

This is 100% accurate, as is the OFP:DR statement.

However, excepting a game by it`s last name:

Ghost Recon

Advanced Warfighter

Future Soldier

This is ghostrecon.net

The majority of people here love ghost recon. We love the name ghost recon. We loved what ghost recon once was.

Accept my apologies to bring you in here twcrash, nothing personnel my friend. Just hit a small nail on the head there.

I have just watched that and now understand what has happened to Ghost Recon :rofl: I now understand why GR:O looks so Neat and Tidy and Clean and not Dirty and Messyand also why the Ghosts now have nice bright blue matching accessories

:shhhh::lightning:

These scripted PR appearnces by people that don't give an impression as having any more enthusiasm or involvment in the presentation then the paycheck bewilders me. I reckon there must be an audience or demographic that would find a video like this informative and compelling -- but the fact that the OGR audience is generally not of the 40 watt and under club is what has played a strong role in its appeal for me... I suppose the logical question is when will jet packs and sharks with lazer beams attatched to their heads be added to GR:O as purchasable items...

Yay...

sad.gif

There is nothing "recon" about this at all from the looks of it, especially with diamonds and red dots everywhere. At least it'll introduce SOME players to the gold standard, [GR].