Modders Website

Download

Mods Needed: Desert Siege, Island Thunder

Features: SP, MP, and Co-op game styles

100 weapons

280+ Kits

60+ Co-op Missions

12 Missions Single Player Campaign

I myself wasn?t a big fan of mods until last month. I couldn?t ever find a good server to play on. So I checked out the gr.net dedi server, finding that it used a lot of mods. Including HX4. So I downloaded them all, and to this day I do not regret it.

After my last downloaded finished, I installed all the mods. Eagerly I went into a single player campaign and activated Hx4: Fort Chaos. What can I say. Wow, the first mission is pretty much like a firefight but much much more interesting( I won?t give to much away). This campaign in definitely one of the best ever, with great sounds, objectives, and weapons, you can?t go wrong with Hx4.

Multi-Player is a whole different story. With 10 different game types, you could never get bored of this mod. New game types include Interrogation Hx, Assault Hx, POW Rescue Hx, Riot Hx and much more. For more game types and definition visit this site .

In conclusion, this is a great mod for any one who wants a great 12-mission campaign, a excellent multi-player experience, and very nice guns and sounds. The only thing that I found in the game that I didn?t like was the lighting in some levels. It wasn?t very dark, but not very light either, and it was very hard to see, whether using Night vision or not. Either way, this is a great mod that I think everyone should have.

I give Hx4: Fort Chaos a 9/10.

Deadly_Sniper22

Edited by GiWeDa

I didn't say that it was bad, I only wrote suggestions to make it better next time

keep goin' 

I know, i was looking forward to Hammer To Fall come out, so i could review that, but rockie already did one.

Ne one got suggestions for mods i could review?

Edited by deadly_sniper22

How is this different from hantrox 3? Is it a replacement or a totally different mod?

Ben

Think on the same lines but bigger and better. More missions, more guns, and more skins to name a few improvements :rocky:

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...