I hope all you GR coop fans are ready for 4 player

If I were a PC owner Id be praying that the makers of co-op on GRAW 2 Xbox 306 were making the co-op for GRFS on the PC. Because the missions were top notch. Better even than GR and thats saying something.

Yeah, I guess this whole discussion confuses me. IIRC, GRAW had more co-op players on 360 than on PC.

Perhaps I misunderstood the OP but the reference to console before PC and the number of co-op slots came across distinctly as a concern developing for console before PC would leave PC co-op with lesser numbers.

If this wasnt the case I'm unsure why console was ever mentioned.

agree 100%. thats exactly how i read this topic too.

4x' date='Feb 14 2010, 07:17 PM' post='554136'] BIS.

These devs focus more on the windows platform first, ubisoft video game devs focus more on console first and what fits best with consoles, pc is an after thought to them really, that's how i see it anyway. More to the point though, say us pc gamers get all features we could want, what's the point if ubisoft don't allow the use of dedicated server files and mod tools.

I understand what you're sayin.......kinda .But what I never understood about the AW series,was why design the game in the first place that would make a reduction of coop slots for the PC version .The AW-PC version was developed by GRIN and wasnt a console port so the "focus" was on the windows platform..........I guess.

I agreed.....there is NO point (for me),if the use of dedicated server files and mod tools arent allowed................,and by the looks of the DRM......that probably aint gonna happen. I cant imagine a pleasureable experiance being possible using UBI's servers,with their history of being unstable,plus the possible fact of not being able to game with who I choose and how I choose.

Edited by [NH]4x

Perhaps I misunderstood the OP but the reference to console before PC and the number of co-op slots came across distinctly as a concern developing for console before PC would leave PC co-op with lesser numbers.

If this wasnt the case I'm unsure why console was ever mentioned.

agree 100%. thats exactly how i read this topic too.

I think what Lightspeed is trying to say is, the main campaign for GRAW was built for a 4 man team. Sure this was the same for the consoles? IDK. Building a GR type of game for only 4 people must of been a console thing, cmon. :wacko: We are not talking about the restrictive cooperative mode here, PC gamers modded it to play up to 20 I believe? But that`s not where the point is.

4 player coop is completely suited to the console crowd, not that they also would not like more. Need to confirm console version had only 4 in campaign mode too. :shifty: And did the consoles get cooperative mode out of the box with GRAW1?

console before PC

The console players will be playing a beta soon, plus already actively discussing there new future game. The PC gamers have been told what the game is to be called so far. :hmm:

• 3 weeks later...

The co-op on GRAW 1 and GRAW 2 on xbox 360 were actually seperate missions from the SP. They were based on other central americans countries.

They really had a GR feel to them. Especially the missions on the GR map remakes. Train depot was my favourite.

Damn paladin you're still running around these forums? lolz