Quicksaving Crash

I'm getting a crash when I try to quickload my game, it happens alot when I die and then go back to last quicksave. What it does is teleport my view to below the map, says All Soldiers Lost while I still have men, fade to black, try to go to the debriefing screen, and crashes. I get a line in Ike that is peculiar: something like 'Not enough room to spawn <some enemy actor in the mission>'.

Any ideas? unsure.gif

Reinstalled successfully, but of course it couldn't be too easy. wall.gif

Uninstalled it which took about half an hour, but lo and behold, it didn't delete the RSE folder. I tried deleting it after unchecking Read Only but it still wouldn't let me. Ended up deleting every folder one at a time, including the Mods, Data, and every unlocked hero file from every mod I ever got, plus about fifty screenshots. Then, I tried deleting the Ghost.exe and IGOR.exe, and the damned thing wouldn't let me, even after unchecking Read Only, using an Unlocker tool on them, and more. Finally got rid of them after restarting my computer, and then installed everything back, works fine now, and is faster too.