My First re-textured Ghosts

I forgot to tell you that i didn't do any real job on those ghosts skins. The model was given to me by DOG-ZEBRA and the camos are from WILDCAT. The M4s and M16s are from the MP2 (IT) folder that i just retextured with Photoshop. The only thing i did is combine them and changed the buttpack to an OD buttpack picture i got from the internet.

So, i guess i dont have any right to release them :(

17356128.jpg8546d9dc.jpg13a8ed60.jpg

RiflemanDesert.jpgDemoDesert.jpgSupportDesert.jpg

RiflemanCuba.jpgDemoCuba.jpgSupportCuba.jpg

Edited by Gen.Montgomery

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to tell you that i didn't do any real job on those ghosts skins. The model was given to me by DOG-ZEBRA and the camos are from WILDCAT. The M4s and M16s are from the MP2 (IT) folder that i just retextured with Photoshop. The only thing i did is combine them and changed the buttpack to an OD buttpack picture i got from the internet.

So, i guess i dont have any right to release them :(

thats not true at all, if there is any interest in your project you should by all means share it with those people. there is nothing wrong with using existing material, the final product his the result of your creative choices.

Here are retextured DS operatives i made, i got the idea from a group of. . . ( PLS CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG ) "contractors?" "DynCorp?". Dont want to get anyone mad at me for any mistakes, pls tell correct me.

I wanted to cut the sleeves so it would look like a simple tan t-shirt, but i dont know how. Also wanted to put a cap and a goatie but i also dont know how. I just felt i had to make these operatives as a sign of respect to the men and women of the US military, after reading a topic at Militaryphotos.net forums about a contractor.

22fe0d05.jpg

954d4c3f.jpg

The perfectly made vest and pouches are made by PINGVINX

I got the shoes/boots idea from a picture of operatives at Iraq. I think they're Merrell or Salomon, dont know which, again pls correct me if im wrong. Thanks!!

Edited by Gen.Montgomery

Yea, Only thing i can see is the black on the riflemans gloves and supports shirt are to plain black. If you have PS just open the texture. Goto Filter up top, then Texture, then texturizer. Add a burlap texture to it and it should look somewhat better.

Monty, you gotta release this! This is gold, baby! I've also done some reskinning myself, but haven't been this ambitious about it, mostly just changing uniforms from desert to wood, or vice versa, altering helmet textures, etc., but this stuff is real nice. :thumbsup:

Edited by WP33

Monty, you gotta release this!  This is gold, baby!  I've also done some reskinning myself, but haven't been this ambitious about it, mostly just changing uniforms from desert to wood, or vice versa, altering helmet textures, etc., but this stuff is real nice.   :thumbsup:

Yes sir, i will be releasing both. Thanks!! :thumbsup:

Edited by Gen.Montgomery

I will be releasing 2 re-textured mods. One is based on "contractors", the other one based on special ops operatives pics i got from the internet. They're not perfect and may have some differences from the real people/pics where i got the idea. But i hope you'll like them.

:D

I couldnt have done any of these without the help from everyone in the community. Thank you very much!

:thumbsup: