I Am Alive

Zeealex

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yet another UBI stuff you PC gamer I guess? :rolleyes:

Alive is now a downloadable PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade game due out this winter. It was originally intended as a full, PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 retail release.

Today, in its re-announcement press release, Ubisoft made no mention of a PC version.

Source

I must add, tend to read a lot of the major gaming news or gamers sites. TBH, most seem to be simply not buying PC games from UBI anymore. Is it the DRM, or is it the quality of the games? Something must be amist. ;)

COD is booming because it is simply COD. I really wish other games would realize that they are supposed to be an improvement on the last installment. Not some cheap tacky copycat of something else.

Do I even need to add what has been done to COJ? :rofl:

What does that mean, or imply?

Sorry, allow me to translate what I wrote. :)

It was stated on the SUAM episode that I Am Alive is under development and due out in 'November' - they didn't say 2011, 2012 or 2026 though - on Xbox Live Arcade, though it would seem that PSN will be getting it to. No mention of a PC version. So, these things lead me to believe it will be a console exclusive. From what they were saying, it seems to play like Assassin's Creed series of game, with free running, climbing, parkour etc. Apparently the geezer you play as is looking for his wife and daughter or some such ######. They showed the player character using a longbow and a pistol.