Tragic Happening

So, I'm sitting at the sofa eating a quesadilla made with Mission Brand Corn Tortillas, Mexican Fiesta Blend shredded cheese, and confiscated Taco Casa hot sauce while I'm reading a novel, and suddenly, a blob of hot sauce spills onto the book page. Without thinking, I sacrifice life and limb by leaning forward and wiping the hot sauce off with my shirt. I realize too late that this was a stupid idea, so now I have a stained book page and a red-tinted shirt. Even worse, I ate the rest of my quesadilla and I'll probably have to get up and make another one. What should I do?

Rocky, that's a little out of my budget.

And John, I'd think you would be more considerate, being a modder yourself. Do you really think, in my condition, I would have the energy to hold down Ctrl and click the mouse button at the SAME time, multiple times? Then I'd probably have to actually test the mission too, so that Don wouldn't get mad when I sent a buggy half-mission to him to test. Then, I'd have to eat another quesadilla (I think that'd make five for today, and no, I'm not overweight...yet), which would require I leave the computer, get out a tortilla, spread the cheese, and cut open the little hot sauce package. Of course before I cut the hot sauce open I'd have to wash the scissors that I left dirty earlier, which would make me even more tired. Then, I'd have to set it in the microwave and put the timer on for exactly 38 seconds on high power. No other way. After all that, I'd have to go sit down for 38 seconds, get back up, get the quesadilla, go back to the computer, and open up IGOR. Definitely not happening.

What? Are you saying I'm not a real modder? Just because I like quesadillas? Are you trying to insult me because I eat quesadillas? Do you have something against them? Is it because they're Mexican? They can't help that. Maybe you should be more understanding in the future. Even quesadillas have feelings, you know.

Man, I'm feeling really random today. Might have something to do with all those quesadillas....and the full bag of chocolate chips.

Uh...my camera isn't working, sorry. Can't get any proof, but trust me, I got it done. whistle.gif

ohmy.gif

Uh oh guys, just ran into another problem. I was pumped up, motivated, ready for bear, and I open up the fridge.....no more Taco Casa hot sauce. Yep, you know what this means. One, mission 5 ain't getting done any time soon. Two, I'll either have to go to Taco Casa at 8 in the night, which isn't happening considering I live 20 miles away from town and I've been really overworked today. And you know what this means. I'm gonna have to resort to the lowest, most evil and sadistic alternative -- Taco Bell crapsauce. Yep. The sauce that makes my quesadillas turn into a flood of soggy enchillada-bean dip-paper crud, and sticks all over my fingers and gets the keyboard saucy.

So now I face the question -- shall I or shan't I use the dreaded Taco Bell sauce -- shall I or shan't I live in a quesadillaless house -- shall I or shan't I survive the night. What should I do?

Problem solved. I started considering good heart conditions, general health, and my savage good looks and decided if I don't want a heart attack, want to live past 25, and want to stay lean, mean, and a fightin' machine, I'd best slack off the quesadillas. Switched over to grapes now, the purple kind, mind you. Depending on my mood, I sometimes prefer the green sour grapes. After about forty or so purple grapes, I start feeling dizzy and end up falling asleep or having a sugar coma, whereas the green ones have a slightly less drastic effect. At number sixty, I usually only get nausea and head pains. As for the quesadillas, I apologized to them for submitting them to the injustice of being maimed by Taco Bell sauce and promptly ate them.

You know, I don't think anyone on these forums could be emotional about quesadillas. Save for me, that is.

Lemme tell you something right here 'n now, never, ever try and cut a quesadilla fresh out of the microwave. Three things happened right away. One, I learned that quesadillas out of the microwave are hotter than blue blazes, two, I darn near dropped the knife on my foot, and three, I started dancing like a cat on a hot tin roof.

Lemme tell you something right here 'n now, never, ever try and cut a quesadilla fresh out of the microwave. Three things happened right away. One, I learned that quesadillas out of the microwave are hotter than blue blazes, two, I darn near dropped the knife on my foot, and three, I started dancing like a cat on a hot tin roof.

As the saying goes, drop it like it's hot. :)