Mission 9: Codename Farallon

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm playing the PC version of the game. I equipped my team mates with the Zeus but I don't know how to instruct them to use the Zeus. When the copters come they just shoot with one of their other guns.

How are you suppossed to kill teh 2 choppers with nothing but a rifle?

Kit out correctly, you would be carrying the Zeus !! and every time you die you get another one for free, also you need a team mate to carry one too.

How do you mark the copters with a red diamond?

I ZEUS'd one myself and ordered one of my ghosts to "Attack" the other one as soon as it had a diamond on it which he did using a Zeus.

No difficulty doing it that way.

The RPG didn't appear to do anything to the troop helo so I'd guess it wouldn't scratch the attack helos.

• 1 year later...

Hi,Plz help me with the following

1 'm new to Graw2 (1st week)

2 Mission: Farallon

Status: single handed (chose wrong settings so no support team available besides fared badly in "Multiple Axes)

Used Zeus 1 Halo downed

Stuck with the 2nd Halo

On hand : RPG with around 75 rounds and the secondary weapon with 3 clips (it does smoke after being hit but even scar-200*5 also doesn't help pull it down)

NOTHING SEEMS to WORK I HAVE TRIED SO HARD TO SHOOT IT IMMEDIATELY AS IT IS APPROACHING (the dist is hardly 200 feet )

How to aim this RPG (where should that illuminated GEM be on that sight grid? so that I can rip that halo....

Thanks

Hi Spicy,

The best way to take out the helicoptor is to have an M99 sniper rifle and take a shot at the cockpit. All it takes is one good shot. Aim for the pilot. This means you will have to restart from the beginning of this particular mission (actually, you may have to start from the end of the previous mission) but it will prove best in the end. I don't remember if you will be able to equip a Zeus/M99/and a secondary all at the same time, but I think that you will. If not then the M99 is more important than the zeus (unless there are tanks in the mission). For a secondary I would choose the m8_compact with a silencer. On single shot it is still very acurate at distances. Remember that you can pick weapons off of dead AI.

The RPG is not a good weapon to choose against a heli as it is very difficult to hit.

Good Luck!

Rahn

Spicy, I've played this a lot of times and the only way I could get past the 2 helicoptors was to arm at least 2 on my team with zeus. I have not been succssful with anything else, I usually pick up a powerful rifle from the first elevated guard station starting over the bridge. You have to kill him first and then pick up that gun, it could be a sniper rifle, not sure. Rahn, have you been able to kill the pilot with this gun? I know on earlier missions, I could shoot the pilot, but was not able to kill them on this mission. If so, I may get off multiplayer and try single again and see, would be fun to try. :o=

Tom1935

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

After "farallon" your mission is to tag a missle so that our pilot can bomb it. While inside the silo and after tagging it, is it possible to escape without getting killed? I have tried several times, trying to remember how I got in but have failed everytime. Anyone know the answer to this?

I know this discussion is about "farallon", but hoping someone had an answer to this since it follows successful mission of "farallon".

Regards,

Tom1935