Insurgency

Sprinting for dozens of meters with heavy armor without tiring & jumping across parking lots while being rushed by hundreds of zombie-like armed militiamen makes me think Call of Duty :P But no, it doesn't feel like CoD in any other ways. There was one guy who kept going as the Leader role and he did a very nice job of utilizing the in-game commands to coordinate all the players who would listen. Eventually I figured out how to enable Insurgency's voice chat and the two of us did pretty well while everyone else was doing dumb stuff they learned in BF and CoD and getting killed. We had a few laughs about it.

• 3 months later...

Looks interesting - might give it a go.

it handles worse than CS:GO, be ready to suck at this game hardcore, I played it for 2 hrs and wanted my money back.

LMAO Blame hates everything. I would ignore anything he says and just look it up for yourself. Go play the mod version first and you will see how it plays. It is a great game actually. I would look up guys like Sidestrafe on youtube and see what they say. They are way more reliable and credible than Blame could ever be. Being objective isn't Blame forte. .

EDIT

Decided to add a video

http://youtu.be/7G-UzBs1Lkg

Edited by twcrash

• 6 months later...

Recently purchsed this game, actually pretty impressed.

Like all games you have to do a little searching to find the right type of server but is tactical without being OTT and some good team play.

7-8/10 at the moment.

yeah it and the mod before it were both very tactically played on alot of servers.

• Like 1