Devs v. Fans Game

Braybot

from the official ubi forums...

We're setting up a Dev v. Fans session on Tuesday, September 4th between 7:30 and 9 EST. We'll be playing mostly on the new maps with a variety of gametypes. The way we're going to set this up is by having everyone interested in playing send a friend request to the 'GRAW2LeadDesign' gamertag. We'll send out game invites to as many as people as possible during the times listed, and may ask people to only play for 2-3 matches depending on the turnout (so everyone gets a chance to play). You'll be able to tell most of the Red Storm guys by their clan logo... a red circle with a white lightning bolt through it.

In the past I've refrained from talking trash because it always seems to backfire for me... but who cares it's fun....

we're gonna use R L33T skillz 2 mop teh floor wiht u f00lz! (now I know we're going to lose for sure)

See you on Live!

PS. Make sure you have ALL available DLC to join; Nowhere, Throwback pack 1, Throwback pack 2 (it's all free)

We're setting up a Dev v. Fans session on Tuesday, September 4th between 7:30 and 9 EST. We'll be playing mostly on the new maps with a variety of gametypes. The way we're going to set this up is by having everyone interested in playing send a friend request to the 'GRAW2LeadDesign' gamertag. We'll send out game invites to as many as people as possible during the times listed, and may ask people to only play for 2-3 matches depending on the turnout (so everyone gets a chance to play). You'll be able to tell most of the Red Storm guys by their clan logo... a red circle with a white lightning bolt through it.

In the past I've refrained from talking trash because it always seems to backfire for me... but who cares it's fun....

we're gonna use R L33T skillz 2 mop teh floor wiht u f00lz! (now I know we're going to lose for sure)

See you on Live!

PS. Make sure you have ALL available DLC to join; Nowhere, Throwback pack 1, Throwback pack 2 (it's all free)

Excellent.

I deleted my Mom from my friend list to make room for "GRAW2LeadDesign". I sure hope you appreciate it.

Excellent.

I deleted my Mom from my friend list to make room for "GRAW2LeadDesign". I sure hope you appreciate it.

Deleted your mom!?!?!??!?! I have an alternative solution to this issue. Maybe make Bray play your mom straight-up in GRAW 2 and the winner gets the spot. You know, just like Thunder Dome, "Two women enter...one woman leave."

Sorry, Bray. I joke because I care :)

Argh! My Xbox games aren't arriving until next Thursday.

I'm sitting here looking at a 360 and all my games are in a truck somewhere in the US. ###### poor planning on my part. Shoulda packed the games with my ammo :wall: .

Poor Serellan. This was your first time to play on the other side of the fence and pwn some n00bs!