Oxm Rumor Mole: Graw3 In Late '09

beonder13

The demo release shall be the tell tale of this. <_< I'll be watching this to see if the same PR disgrace takes place. With UBISOFT, there's no doubt in my mind

** fixed typo**

Edited by Papa6

The demo release shall be the tell tale of this. <_< I'll be watching this to see if the same PR disgrace takes place. With UBISOFT, there's no doubt in my mind

** fixed typo**

And what makes you think you'll get a demo? <_<

Me, I'll be as exited about a GR3 (if there is one) as I was about R6V2, i.e. not so much.

Respectfully

krise madsen

** fixed typo**

Bah, you said the same thing about GRAW 2 before you did your 20 jumps over the fence a month after release :P I'm guessing it's going to be console only though, probably hyped up a little more with the release of that RTS that's combining GR, R6, and SC, whatever that cash cow, I mean, game is called.

** fixed typo**

Bah, you said the same thing about GRAW 2 before you did your 20 jumps over the fence a month after release :P I'm guessing it's going to be console only though, probably hyped up a little more with the release of that RTS that's combining GR, R6, and SC, whatever that cash cow, I mean, game is called.

hey I got to test GRAW2 it had promise..until the ubisoft support didn't arrive. then as you play, you see thinsg that aren't right and ask and ask..and nothing gets done...I haven't bought ANY UBI titles since GRAW2. so yeah I'm holding true.

My reply as posted at Ubi

Originally posted by ms-kleaneasy:

Originally posted by beonder13:

Just read the latest OXM magazine and the Rumor Mole said to pencil in GRAW 3 for a late '09 release... sooooo, bring on Gears of War 2 or some more map packs please...

Note the word 'RUMOUR' ;)

I wouldn’t pay attention to anything you don’t hear directly from us right here.

There have been so many rumours flying around for so long now it’s absurd, the thing to remember with anything like this is if you make enough guess’s and often enough somewhere along the line you’re likely to hit gold but it would be through sheer luck rather than judgement or any prior knowledge lol

I thought it was clearly stated there will not be a GRAW3?

LINK

Yeh, no GRAW3, but not the end of Ghost Recon :nono: perhaps a re-birth, a pheonix from the flames?

Either way, too long of a wait. Endwar and Hawx will not fill the void. We need even more old maps. Otherwise, GOW2 will be the next game I buy.

I thought it was clearly stated there will not be a GRAW3?

LINK

Yeh, no GRAW3, but not the end of Ghost Recon :nono: perhaps a re-birth, a pheonix from the flames?

You mean like a true-to-the-original tac-sim GR? Maybe I can interest you in some Arizona beach front property? ;)

Respectfully

krise madsen

There are equally unsettling rumors that this is the end of the GR, R6 and SC franchises. Ubi is putting everything into HAWX and Endwar. The gaming scene for console is very dismal, there are no good squad based games, no good coop games, no military shooters. Mercs 2 has coop but is very arcade. BIA has squad elements but is WW2. Far Cry 2 looks good but has no coop. Fallout 3 also looks interesting but,again, no coop.

COD 5 has coop but it remains to be seen if the gameplay is evolved. [OFP: DR] has possibilities for good coop, if they can get a publisher. GOW 2 is a no buy as the gameplay is too tiresome. Halo 4 may be a more tactical shooter, but, the gameplay would have to evolve a lot to pique my interest.

With all these titles, there are still no games to surpass GRAW or Vegas as squad based shooters with good coop.

I don't see GRAW3 happening. GR3 maybe.. but GRAW3? -no. I don't think UBISOFT can get back up on the horse. <_<

Added: to admins: I like the sig..I'll keep it! :shifty:

Edited by Papa6

I don't see GRAW3 happening. GR3 maybe.. but GRAW3? -no. I don't think UBISOFT can get back up on the horse. <_<

Are you kidding Papa? GRAW and GRAW 2 were some of the most popular and best selling games on the XBox 360. There may not be a PC version, but like I said before I can see this being console only (ie GR2).

Thanks for the link. This game has great potential if it is a squad based (hopefully multi squad) game with 4 to 8 man coop. Can't tell much from CGI and renders, need to see ingame footage. A lot of factors could make or break - movement control, aiming, viewpoint, squad control and AI, map design and size, mission design. I am still skeptical that they will publish for console, but, this game is my best hope for good coop.

Are you kidding Papa? GRAW and GRAW 2 were some of the most popular and best selling games on the XBox 360. There may not be a PC version, but like I said before I can see this being console only (ie GR2).

that's surely an opinion from your perspective. But GRAW/GRAW2 will never live as long as GR.