looking for old school players

Looking for some old school GR players from back in the day 2001-2004 or so. My username was eXodus and was in the X_cal and BsR clans.........used to know alot of players in the = SEALZ= and =RAV= clan . I have been playin alot of FPS games under the the name BurgRat sence then. Used to ladder on THE RUMBLE ladder for GR if anyone remembers that ladder. Im thinking about buying the the next GR FS game for PC of course. I would like to talk with some of the old schoolers if your still around.lol. drop me post on here . thanks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You might say I'm old school, but not quite. I can remember first buying [GR] back in '06. Played it for a couple years, then started discovering mods. After another year or so, I made my first mission, which, you guessed it, sucked. I made a whole campaign later, for my own personal enjoyment, then started making some public mods this last year. Pretty much my entire life story there.

BsR - Black Sheep Retribution?

yes sir i played under the name BsR_eXodus

sup eXodus i play as Renegade Xcal i now play arma 2 and also waiting for arma 3 dont think ill be playing grfs i dont really like where they are taking the ghost recon game these days

I played with a few BsR players towards the end of their GR life when they had started modding Crysis maps to recreate GR Maps like Tank in a mod known as Obsidian Edge. They plugged away at that mod for a good couple of years before it finally died. Trying to remember their names, Soroc was one, and ruggbutt I think it was.

Hey eXdous, this is BsR_Reaper. It's been a while. I'm not sure where most of the old school guys E&E'd to but I do know that there are a few ppl from RAV that play BF3 and COD. When GRAW hit, this series went downhill and I've pretty much been schooling nubs in BF3. Im not sure what the general consensus of the PC players is on Future Soldier, but it doesn't appeal to me. If you're looking to run and gun again somewhere, shoot me a line here.

sup eXodus i play as Renegade Xcal i now play arma 2 and also waiting for arma 3 dont think ill be playing grfs i dont really like where they are taking the ghost recon game these days

hiya Renegade ..ya im not sure if ill get get GRFS or not ......most of the PC games are made for counsle units and the pc version are and after thought.....do ya know where the other Xcal members are like..Bassman,RangerX,Ronin,Orgazmo,there was a mexican dude but cant remember his name,Kman,... . Well right now im playin BF3 under the name TheBurgRat.....if there are any really good FPS games you think that are really good drop me a line or if there is a TS server you guys hang out at let me know. nice hearing from ya and God Bless

Hey eXdous, this is BsR_Reaper. It's been a while. I'm not sure where most of the old school guys E&E'd to but I do know that there are a few ppl from RAV that play BF3 and COD. When GRAW hit, this series went downhill and I've pretty much been schooling nubs in BF3. Im not sure what the general consensus of the PC players is on Future Soldier, but it doesn't appeal to me. If you're looking to run and gun again somewhere, shoot me a line here.

Hey Reaper ,,how ya been..i remember RuggButt he was the squad leader right? I was there when they were playin FarCry and some the Rainbow 6 games. Im kinda looking foward to the new rainbow6 game called Patriots looked pretty good out in Jan. well i play alittle BF3 under the name TheBurgRat..ill look for some RAV guysin BF3 ..I rember the Core clan and S|N clan seen any of them around? well hope to hook up with ya somewhere gaming soon.

• 4 years later...
  • 3 years later...

This nostalgia I get thinking about this game is overwhelming at times, especially how games turned out these days... My name back on Gamespy was ALK - Black, I played with Starman, an admin of the IGS league. I was talking to a former teammate Vader recently and we brought up a lot of names like Meathead, Lion, Kruger, Nacho, Jedi, Kar, Thumper, Dangerchick and Mr. X. Unforgettable times. I remember clans like 911 and EMF. People like Razor, Kon, Milkman, Virus, Quekel. I remember after GR we went to Soldier of Fortune double helix, Warcraft 3, and some Rainbow Six games. good times. Bought these games again on steam recently with the Heroes unleashed. I really hope they remaster these games soon.

Edited by Title27

We were trying to get a few of the old clan back together for a damn near 20 year reunion since we all met on UBI and played GR (back '02), most of use are in our 50's and some are pretty close.  We started out as 13thPLT, then merged with Elite Assasins to form 13thEA.  Remember the Rumble ladder from way way back.  Played with many of the clans back then, XCAL, AOD, SoH, CDN to name a few, many more I've forgotten over the years.  If you can get your old clan mates together it's a blast from the past.  MP Docks, pistols only, pure gimp fest 😂

13thEA*Grey 

On 18/05/2020 at 08:04, Grey said:

We were trying to get a few of the old clan back together for a damn near 20 year reunion since we all met on UBI and played GR (back '02), most of use are in our 50's and some are pretty close.  We started out as 13thPLT, then merged with Elite Assasins to form 13thEA.  Remember the Rumble ladder from way way back.  Played with many of the clans back then, XCAL, AOD, SoH, CDN to name a few, many more I've forgotten over the years.  If you can get your old clan mates together it's a blast from the past.  MP Docks, pistols only, pure gimp fest 😂

13thEA*Grey 

https://discord.gg/WXfnh7e