GROUNDBRANCH.COM

FLASH

10CLEAR G10917Z APR10 SECRET BT

ALL STATIONS THIS NET BE ADVISED INTELLIGENCE TRAFFIC INBOUND. PENETRATION OF FRIENDLY COMMUNICATIONS IMMINENT.

ALL STATIONS THIS NET BE ADVISED TRANSMISSIONS FRAGMENTED DUE TO FIELD COMMO EQUIP MALFUNCTION, REPOSITIONING OF COMMO TRAFFIC PATTERN WILL COMMENCE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

ALL STATIONS THIS NET BE ADVISED REPOSITION COMMO CHANNEL TO WWW.GROUNDBRANCH.COM.

STAND BY FOR FURTHER INTEL TRANSMISSIONS TO ALL STATIONS ON NEW CHANNEL

NEGATIVE FURTHER. BTAR

CLASSIFICATION: SECRET

CAVEATS: NONE

Edited by Cpl Ledanek

Typo in thread title :whistle:

I fix ... thanks

oooo it is good to see some activity with Ground Branch :thumbsup: . The webpage title for www.groundbranch.com says April 16, I am guessing more information will be released on that date?

yes

Nice rework on the BFS page :thumbsup: Eager to see what will appear on groundbranch.com...

(EDIT: Oh, yeah, I noticed the kickstarter announcement. I think they will wait some more, so people that donated to Serellan's project can donate again, but I'm sure it will be more sucessful than the latter, because BFS has lot's of things to show already. Give it a fair deadline and it will takeoff ;))

Edited by Operative

Oooo one more way to fleece the sheep...

i'm sorry i'll believe it when I see it. And a website after 5 years to get you to send more money isn't proof for me. And the best we can see is a killhouse? I have seen non commercial grade modders come up with more in 5 years less time.

Edited by twcrash

i'm sorry i'll believe it when I see it. And a website after 5 years to get you to send more money isn't proof for me. And the best we can see is a killhouse? I have seen non commercial grade modders come up with more in 5 years less time.

I may get in trouble for this, but some have been playing a beta for a while now. No more will be said about this though. ;)

I may get in trouble for this, but some have been playing a beta for a while now. No more will be said about this though. ;)

You forgot to do this: :ph34r:

someonetalked.jpg

:o=

Tinker is right. People who donated back when we were doing that sort of thing have had access to builds for over a year now. :thumbsup:

I'll let the haters hate if they want and if you want to support us when the game is finished then that's great to. See you then.

Tinker is right. People who donated back when we were doing that sort of thing have had access to builds for over a year now.

I'll let the haters hate if they want and if you want to support us when the game is finished then that's great to. See you then.

Yeah well calling me a hater is a bit much.I mean if you are gonna act like you did something great by releasing an alpha after 5 years and expect me to go Oooo you are mistaken. I am very skeptical tho. I see that Allen guy doing it before you guys ever do. Copying him with the kickstart thing is a good start tho. I mean if you cant beat em copy em. And I gotta be honest I looked at your screenshots and I think the RVS 2.0 mod looks better than the screens you posted with the MP5's Your other screen look like Amerca's Army 3 (which is how many years old now) and I think the video looks like a mod someone did for ArmA 2.

Edited by twcrash