New GRAW Trailer today

ghost627

EDT, and the awards are on now.

EDIT: They just announced the trailer is coming.

EDIT2: Trailer just aired. I'll reserve judgement.

I was actually impressed. Dont think any of it was gameplay but it was very good... goes from action to omg...hes down....

The only thing i didnt like is mitchell he looks like he is gettin to old.....or they need to change him up......since he is the face of the franchise now.

....Note: Now available on gametrailers.com and... i saw two weapons shown....the SA-80 (i think) but im sure i saw the P-90. And they should put the xm-8 in single player this time as a selectable weapon.

Edited by ghost627

It is not grin but paris ubi for sp. But really they should just show some (even rugged) gameplay. And if someone do trailer it must have some meaning. Something in the line of this would be cool.

link

And Mitchell camo looks horrid.

I'm sorry you think the camo looks horrid, but believe it or not, that's what the current US Army has switched over to recently

EDT, and the awards are on now.

EDIT: They just announced the trailer is coming.

EDIT2: Trailer just aired. I'll reserve judgement.

I was actually impressed. Dont think any of it was gameplay but it was very good... goes from action to omg...hes down....

The only thing i didnt like is mitchell he looks like he is gettin to old.....or they need to change him up......since he is the face of the franchise now.

....Note: Now available on gametrailers.com and... i saw two weapons shown....the SA-80 (i think) but im sure i saw the P-90. And they should put the xm-8 in single player this time as a selectable weapon.

I didn't see an SA-80, but I did see the M4. The prodigal son has returned! I also can see a SCAR-L and an MP5-PDW w/ a crazy scope on it in the first scene (held by the medic from what I can tell).

The trailer doesn't hold up to the one from the first GRAW, but it still got me pretty excited

I cant tell what weapon that soldier behind mitchell has....it might be the m4 as u said. I probably just got confused. What weapon is mitchell holding?

In the trailer...the guns actually have straps.... i wonder if this is gonna be in the game. Prolly not.

Edited by ghost627

5timechamp is right, it is a Rx 4

Yeah, it definitely is. The guy at the rear is carrying the M4. And I was wrong, the medic is carrying a P90. Great side shot of it at 00:59.

Yeah.....i wonder how the reticle will work with these machine pistols and submachine guns....... cuz i dont really like the accuracy of it already.