What Song Are You Listening To?

Sup

Do you Try or just Post? Tick all that apply, but be sensible!  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Prodigy...again Hot Ride.

I do listen to more than the Prodigy I promise. Think they are releasing Hot Ride as a single or have, its not very good IMHO and if I was releasing one off their latest album Id release Spitfire. (remember the effect it had on Nightmare :rolleyes: )

(remember the effect it had on Nightmare  :rolleyes: )

No, I don't remember it.... :whistle:

Anyway, here's ome more GR:FO info - It' ready, just needs uploading. Right now I don't have time to upload it (basically, I work away from home 5 days a week, come home friday evening, go back sunday evening. This time though, I gotta go back early (like in about an hour). Considering also that I'm on 56k and I still got a few things to do at home. So, next friday evening I shall return and upload GR: FO. I am actually thinking about leaving the GR samples out of it and releasing it as it is for release. Sounds good enough without the GR samples. (unless I do a version with and a version without). [if I left the GR samples out, I will rename it, probably "Far Out" or something]

When I post up Far Out, I'll also post up a 1 minute or so long sample from Raveheart (Joining of The Clans) (Raveheart ain't finished yet, so that's why it will be a minute long sample).

Also, some people have requested me to write music especially for their mods. There's a GR mod coming soon that will have some of music in it. I have written Fire!! (Like Dis) especially for that GR mod. It's like for the kit selection screen so the track won't be very long at all. I'll also post "Fire!! (Like Dis)" up here next weekend. JFYI, Fire!! (Like Dis) has a proper rock guitar riff in it with some rather cool drumming aswell as some guy screaming FIRE!!! (not as in "shoot", but as in a physical fire)

(remember the effect it had on Nightmare  :rolleyes: )

No, I don't remember it.... :whistle:

Anyway, here's ome more GR:FO info - It' ready, just needs uploading. Right now I don't have time to upload it (basically, I work away from home 5 days a week, come home friday evening, go back sunday evening. This time though, I gotta go back early (like in about an hour). Considering also that I'm on 56k and I still got a few things to do at home. So, next friday evening I shall return and upload GR: FO. I am actually thinking about leaving the GR samples out of it and releasing it as it is for release. Sounds good enough without the GR samples. (unless I do a version with and a version without). [if I left the GR samples out, I will rename it, probably "Far Out" or something]

When I post up Far Out, I'll also post up a 1 minute or so long sample from Raveheart (Joining of The Clans) (Raveheart ain't finished yet, so that's why it will be a minute long sample).

Also, some people have requested me to write music especially for their mods. There's a GR mod coming soon that will have some of music in it. I have written Fire!! (Like Dis) especially for that GR mod. It's like for the kit selection screen so the track won't be very long at all. I'll also post "Fire!! (Like Dis)" up here next weekend. JFYI, Fire!! (Like Dis) has a proper rock guitar riff in it with some rather cool drumming aswell as some guy screaming FIRE!!! (not as in "shoot", but as in a physical fire)

Why not starting an own thread on this topic? :ph34r:

What's the mod's name? :sheep: