Classic Ghost Recon w/ original mods game tonight...

Bean_AK

Hey guys, been trying to get players on GameRanger, but almost no one is around. If you remember "The Bean Factory", on ubi game browser, original mods, for games like no respawn, no iff, siege, etc... while it's back online! Play with Bean and Viper tonight.

I plan start a server around `12:30am UTC, or 7:30pm CST ( Minnesota/Midwest ). Or message me if you want to start early, got one other old school player from back in the day.

Can join IP when the server is up. GameRanger ID is Bean_AK, but can join game direct later.

Welcome to the forums!

Just FYI, since Ubisoft killed the "Play on Ubi.com" option in Ghost Recon by shutting down their servers, many PC gamers are unaware that Ghost Recon online gaming is still possible via services like GameRanger and Xfire or through direct IP connection (P2P). As not everyone visits GR.net (shocking, but true), may I suggest that you also announce your server e.g. in appropriate Steam groups or their game hub and maybe even educate people in their Ghost Recon discussions and review section.

BTW, many of the old Ghost Recon players on GameRanger are Mac gamers (myself included, it used to be a Mac-only game service), but since Ghost Recon is no longer natively supported on Mac OS X 10.7 and later, it has become a lot more complicated to play Ghost Recon via GameRanger on Mac, which is another reason for the drop in server population.