1000-Ton Superheavy Tank

WytchDokta

LOL....'silly Germans'...

A beast of a machine and of course never completed. IF they ever would have constructed this, I think it would not have been very practical in the field as a tank. Imagine the problems you'd have with fuel!

If I remember correctly an Abrams tank needs 6 liters of diesel for one kilometer. Imagine how much fuel this monster would have needed, with it's engine that was probably not very efficient :rolleyes:

Nice idea to make this one in 3dsmax though!! LOL

Regards,

Spik@ :hi:

That kind of contradicts your statement on the psychological effect.... :) The effect would be that they would have laughed their balls out of their pants as this thing would consume sooo much fuel, sink into the ground, would have been heard from miles and miles away and as for the running....of course...as they would outrun the bloody thing! :rofl:

But..I agree...it would surely have been an impressive sight! :yes:

Regards,

Spik@

There's a similar superheavy tank in the Dawn of War series of games: the mighty 'Baneblade' - the most heavily armed and armoured tank ever conceived that has 11 onboard weapon systems. In terms of shape it's closer to the K-Wagen WW1 superheavy tank in that link (scroll to the very bottom) with the side mounted weapons, but with a massive turret aswell as additional weapons on top too. :)

• 4 months later...