Ghost Recon Network Won't Let Me Select My Platform?

Zeealex

I know this is probably a really easy solvable question and quite a noobish one too.

I've given in, and bought a used copy of GRFS for the Xbox, it was £15, heavily scratched, and dirty, but i couldn't resist it sitting there in the shop, only thing is, i can't play it til saturday as my Xbox is is currently being borrowed.

aaanyhow i'm trying to get gunsmith all set up on the network so i can just jump in and play without having to faff around with the weapon setup first.

but for some reason the site isn't letting me choose anything but PC, any particular reason why?

it's probably something silly i've missed.

I just checked on the site, I can choose between PC or Xbox platform. PS3 is still greyed-out, been like that since game release.

I think the Gunsmith app on GRN is more geared towards multiplayer though, and has no firing range to test out your shooters, unlike the Gunsmith in the full game.

is your Uplay linked to your Xbox?

I think the Gunsmith app on GRN is more geared towards multiplayer though, and has no firing range to test out your shooters, unlike the Gunsmith in the full game

yeah, i'll be on multiplayer as well, and the lack of firing range doesn't bother me too much, I know how i'm going to balance the weapon out ;)

is your Uplay linked to your Xbox?

Yes, hence I have the M60 and RPK LMG's (Uplay reward.)

BTW, you say you know how you're gonna balance the weapons out? I got news for you, some of the weapon stats are incorrect in Gunsmith - for example the M468 and ACR have way more recoil than the stats would indicate, which is why I have the M468 locked to semi-auto and the ACR locked to burst fire. Also, two of the pistols (the ones that require unlock codes I think) have near identical stats, the damage is for sure identical according to the stats, but one in fact is much weaker than the other.

Edited by WytchDokta

Aah right, my new Uplay is only linked to the PC for GR:O (only recently started playing) so maybe I need to sign on from the xbox to get it working, so they can sync the account etc.

All I know is with all respect to ubi their site is buggy as hell!

As for the weapons, well it looks like I'm gonna have to wait for my xbox back anyway, so I'll just faff afround with it a while on the console. Saves the headaches...