Which Ghost Recon series Character do you like the most?

Which Ghost Recon Series Character, Boy and Girl do you like most and why? Post pictures for those who may not know.

they can be from any game.

AND IF POSSIBLE, which one didn't you like and why?

This is just to draw heat off the thread with Scott Mitchell's return announced.

Mike Kim

(won't let me put picture in)

Never played the game he is in, but he's a sniper and he looks epic. Better than Scott Mitchell.

Alicia Diaz

Diaz_c.jpg

Who else? She's hot, she's a sniper, and she doesn't look like she has plastic surgery like 90% of other Ghost Recon characters.

Who I Didn't Like --

Mitchell. Who likes Mitchell? Nobody likes Mitchell. He has these idiotic things he says with this sarcastic, sounds-like-honey-dripping-down-the-side-of-a-wall kind of voice that ticks me off, and pretty much is an idiot.

Edited by rileyfletcher_01

I am with Riley on this one, Diaz all the way! One thing I really want to come back in GR is the diversity of the team. With GRFS we are seeing an all male team this time around, at least that is what it looks like so far.

Diaz is my fave too, but like I said in the other thread in the books she was badly portrayed, which made her unbelievable. Cohen is possibly one of the better [GR] characters, grey sounded too grumpy. she sounds like a very loyal and willing character who is certainly more of a ghost than Mitchell.

Most annoying character, Burke, jeanie elias is 57 years old but she sounds like a 12 year old. If only there was a "shut the hell up" command in the game, I don't know how many times I have tried to listen to command and she has been shouting something In her 12 year old voice, I don't know how many times I've had to kill her to shut her up! I think If she was voiced by Tara Strong, I would probably not need to kill her as much, I know Tara can ACTUALLY sound like a 33 year old woman on request. I think two characters voiced by Liane Schirmer would be awkward. Other than her voice she's a great rifleman certainly one of the better ghosts.

Male fave, kozak, he seems very promising, but my absolute best is Gordon, he just rocks!

Most annoying male, do I even have to say it?

@ Riley, Kim is awesome he's in endwar too.

Edited by Zeealex

I thought you liked Burke..... unsure.gif

I do like her, i didn't say i hated her, it's just her voice, it annoys me, like i said, if it was Tara Strong as her VO I'd probably find her LESS annoying.

the female ghost I HATE, is probably going to be Grey (sorry Hammer :( ) she's a grumpy sod and Cohen kicks her ass!

Edited by Zeealex

Diaz will win anyway, i don't know many people who like Cohen and most hat e Mitchell, Cohen will physically kick Diaz's ass but Diaz will probably pick up her M14 and shoot Cohen in the back of the head as she runs away, you need to grab an old Xbox and a copy of GR2 and play it, you'll not only see what i mean about Burke, but you'll see just how good a sniper Diaz is. PLAY THE GAME, BOY!!

Edited by Zeealex

• 1 month later...

Matter of opinion, I just saw him as rather arrogant, and too cheezy. In the book by David micheals, she seemed to be unreliable, she almost killed brown by accident because of a flash of lightning, that's something a sniper like Diaz wouldn't do.

Matter of opinion, I just saw him as rather arrogant, and too cheezy. In the book by David micheals, she seemed to be unreliable, she almost killed brown by accident because of a flash of lightning, that's something a sniper like Diaz wouldn't do.

Everybody makes mistakes. Before and after that situation, she was absolutely a great sniper. Besides, she admitted in the book that she wasn't great. XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

First class its Ramirez. moda######a looks dangerous with that high stealth and claymore of his. Uncle Gordon is a close second.

Second class its Alicia Diaz. Shes what Astra Galinsky shoud have been - a sniper with personality. And I hate cpt Mitchel with all my strenght.

Third class is... well, third class dont count, as Future Soldier is simply not GR at all. That crap. :maybe:

• 1 month later...