Your top 3 favorite games

shakealeg1212

Well at least rainbow six Vegas is in ps3 platform now, so back on that biz.

My top 3 are...

1. All GR series.

2. Need for speed underground

2. Aliens vs predator 1 & 2, great times on those babies.

The new Avp colonial marines series sucks

Edited by squad_e

Well, if you can still play multiplayer with other (real people) then I'd go with Assetto Corsa, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and yes, unfortunately I must say Runescape.

runescape's a classic, i remember playing that when i was about 8, I checked my old avatar last year, still going!

Well, if you can still play multiplayer with other (real people) then I'd go with Assetto Corsa, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and yes, unfortunately I must say Runescape.

runescape's a classic, i remember playing that when i was about 8, I checked my old avatar last year, still going!

It is a classic yes, there's still a fair 90k people playing it, the main game has changed a lot, but people prefered the old style before 2012 November update and so did I (I haven't actually played it in more than a year - that update is the reason), but when it does come down to picking only 3 games, Runescape is one of them because you can put so many hours into the game and still enjoy it, it probably has the most hours of gameplay out of all of the games since release (besides all Counter-Strike games put together, maybe).

i did prefer pre 2012, but i'm not too fussed, it's still fun to run around beating the ###### out of cows.
it's not on the rails either, the people you talk to make their own opinions of you. but i once got reported because i "stole" someone's chicken.
safe to say that report didn't go any further.

Edited by Zeealex

Almost done with Skyrim ,the first 70(125 on record right now) hours were so addicting and from there on it got kind of booring and now I just want to finish the game(just because Runescape had an update where they attempted to bring back old combat system next to the new1 that came in 2012).

oooh when did that happen?? the 2012 one confused the ever living hell out of me

Last week, its called Legacy mode, you can toggle it in game settings, there are a few worlds dedicated only to that mode and rest of the worlds are just whatever is now and legacy next to it, its your choice really.

(going kind of off-topic, but not a lot of people talk here anyway)

Well at least rainbow six Vegas is in ps3 platform now, so back on that biz.

My top 3 are...

1. All GR series.

2. Need for speed underground

2. Aliens vs predator 1 & 2, great times on those babies.

The new Avp colonial marines series sucks

Need for speed! That game used to drive me mad. I never did beat it lol

I've read awesome things about avp 2, one of these days I'll get around to playing it.

1. Operation Flashpoint AKA ArmA Cold War Assault
  2. SWAT 4
  3. FSX

I could live on playing those games , their mods and missions forever. I love Ghost Recon and Dragon Rising as well but I think I could live with those 3 more

Need for speed! That game used to drive me mad. I never did beat it lol

I've read awesome things about avp 2, one of these days I'll get around to playing it.

Avp 2 doesn't run on windows 8 even with a dual core processes and nvidea chipset . Well it didn't on my machine

CWA is a wonderfully quirky game! got it when it was free for Bohemia's 15th birthday I love it! Dragon rising was good but it was bad at the same time. Enjoyable if you like that stuff but I prefer to choose my loadout etc

For CWA - You gotta grab either GRAA 3.0 or WW4 2.5 and it's addons and the game completely changes for the better. Give it a shot you will love them.

For Dragon Rising = Then Play Squad Level tactics, This is War or many of the community built missions. They all allow you to choose your loadout once on the ground in base. Also what vehicles you would like and even what missions you would like to do (randomly spawned missions and objectives along with clearing the island. This video shows the player completeing a mission but if you look at the stats on screen it shows how much of the mission is actually completed and how long they have been playing. Real good mission to do with friends. I play it pretty regularly. New lighting effects along with Weather and time also changes every time you play in various missions as well.

Edited by twcrash

If you never played GRAA 3.0 or WW4 2.5 on ACWA you will never understand the difference in quality and gameplay that these 2 mods bring to OFP. ArmA will never play as good or be as good as the original. Even with its blocky graphics it is one of the best sims out bar none.

As for OFDR...

I had this big ol response typed and realized who I was responding to and realized it would be like talking to a tree. I would just suggest playing OFDR and not listen to those who I am assuming never actually played it. Don't take my word it is super cheap and I have pretty much uploaded everything from the community here:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/86lpqatar2a10/Dragon_Rising

Edited by twcrash

• 1 month later...

Tough to name just 3, as there's about a dozen of my all-time favorites in constant rotation (and hardly ever leaving my hard drive), but here are the current contenders for the top spots:

Uplink Trailer (slightly cheesy, but hey… 2001):

FTL Trailer: