New Characters

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if it was possible, you wouldnt see it doing it.

Great news.

On this very moment Dec 30th 2004 at 22:21 (GMT -3) a CD, packed with both BSF and the chrs for sixpence, is on a plane heading to Vienna.

Aditional stuff might be sent if required, but the bulk of the meterial, i'd say 98% is on the CD.

I couldnt never ask for a better partner on this task than Sixpence, "The mean modding machine". :lol:

Cheers..... :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
Ya got a terrible case of an unmapped face there croc on the backpack.

Funny thing is that it was looking OK on the max scene.... :wacko:

so how's this comming guys? that plane with the cd didn't crash did it! :unsure:

anyway, those 'chrs are lookin' pretty mean :o= . thanks, and keep up the great work guys.

• 1 month later...

Ya, i asked him in another more active thread. Six said that he just didn't really have the time atm. These are major mods, especially the .chrs. They wouldn't be ready until way down the read. and well, gr2. it's sad, but Six's argument makes a lot of sense. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Ya, i asked him in another more active thread. Six said that he just didn't really have the time atm. These are major mods, especially the .chrs. They wouldn't be ready until way down the read. and well, gr2. it's sad, but Six's argument makes a lot of sense. :)

Then just release those sweet sweet skins! :o=

HACK

• 2 weeks later...